tempt my trouble
For Koa
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Soh really should have expected this, but somehow, she was still surprised when Koa arrived, perfectly coiffed, presenting a bundle of forget-me-nots and baby's breath and other wild blooms that were beautiful and, in another life, would have brightened her office immeasurably. They paled in comparison to the picture that Koa and Pip made, though: in dark jeans and a burgundy shirt, Koa cut a fine figure, and Pip was absolutely adorable with a blue ribbon tied around her fluffy neck. He was handsome, she was adorable, and it was incredibly difficult not to be swept away by it all.

Soh turned towards the door, Tarak suddenly struggling in her arms and leaping onto the desk, sending a few papers scattering off into the floor. Soh made a noise that was somewhere between a sigh of resignation and a snort of frustration before bending to grab the papers, gathering her thoughts as she did so. Even though she was about to crush Koa's soul ruin the tenuous relationship that they'd been beginning to build, she couldn't help but smile at Koa's greeting. Gods, but he really was wonderful. Did she really have to end things before they'd even really begun?

"Sorry," she said. "This is Tarak. I just found him recently in the Oerwoud, and he's still learning his manners." This last was said pointedly as she glared at her companion, who sat innocently on the desk, preening his wings, looking particularly self-satisfied.

"Anyway,, these are beautiful," she said of the flowers, accepting them carefully, trying to avoid her fingers brushing against his. If he touched her - if he kissed her - she was afraid she'd lose her nerve. "Thank you." She twirled the bouquet, admiring the various flowers. She knew she should just get things over with, but she was reluctant to start a conversation with bad news, so instead of doing the right smart thing, she peered up at him with a nervous smile. "How did you find Torchline?" she asked.

Messages In This Thread
tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 01:44 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 03:39 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 03:58 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 04:47 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-26-2023, 10:27 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 10:51 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-26-2023, 11:14 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-27-2023, 02:23 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-27-2023, 03:22 AM