tempt my trouble
For Koa
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Online
Change author:
MP: 2580
Koa
I'm the king, and you're the queen
and we will stumble through heaven
"So's Pip. We sure know how to pick 'em, eh?" Koa smiles wryly at the pair of odd companions, though the fondness in his voice is not for them alone. Pipsqueak has rolled her back into an arch, a posturing that could either be aggressive or an attempt to make her long body smaller. She hisses at the paw attack, scampering and slithering around Tarak with a series of trills and squeaks, trying to catch the griffin's tail, her wings precariously splayed.

If this meeting was supposed to temper Koa's affections, Soh, you're doing a terrible job. The admission that she missed him brings out the boyish smile, his handsome face softened by happy infatuation at what he sees as confirmation that they're still on the same page. "Well... Ok, so. This is new to me, and I might not get it all right, but..." He hesitates to laugh, the flush on his cheeks bringing out copper flecks in his smiling eyes. Another step forward and he reaches for her hands, wanting to capture the, to bring her close.

"The thing is, Soh... when you were gone, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I know we don't know each other very well yet, but the way I feel about you- it's different than I've ever felt about anyone before." He's rambling a little, picking up speed, the normal flirtatious confidence giving way to anxious hope. His fingers reach to brush a lock of hair out of her face, lingering, if she'll let him, upon a pale cheek. "And I know you're busy now, being everybody's Heart, but I thought... if you'll let me, I'd like to be yours."
If there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes
I know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight
{/code}

Messages In This Thread
tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-24-2023, 01:44 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 03:39 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 03:58 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-25-2023, 04:30 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-25-2023, 04:47 AM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Sohalia - 06-26-2023, 10:27 PM
RE: tempt my trouble - by Koa - 06-26-2023, 10:51 PM