blah blah blah (use your lips)
Sex Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hang your kisses on all my branches, please
Perhaps channeling her daughter a bit too much, Hotaru is pouting when she makes it to the shrine. Enjoying the freedom of open air and the few degrees of difference in temperature that summer brings, Hotaru unearths her offerings from her little satchel and begins placing them on the shrine as she talks; honey glazed custard for Frey to dip their fingers into and a satin necklace with a smooth, glittering stone at the center.

"I know it's been a while dearest, I'm sorry for that." Understandably of course given how the war had decimated her life in particular, but after seeing Sunjata and Phoebe recently, it reminds her that there are things in life that can't be put on hold indefinitely. "I tried my best to convince Halo to devote themselves to you, but the best I could swing was neutrality." The reason for her grumpiness today. It means she'd successfully cut off Safrin from getting her fingers in Halo's business but that's more of a personal victory than anything Frey would care about.

Kneeling in the snow - grateful for her Academy blessing and the fire magic in her veins that helps warm her up when tapped on - Ru shakes her golden hair back over her shoulders and tries to squash her petty disappointment. "Anyway, I was hoping you could help me make my spheres stronger." It's rather thematic given the delicate spheres of ice surrounding them.

- - -

If she fails her roll I'd like to use her COTS pass! Looking to upgrade this:

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Elemental Projectiles | A small bag with an unlimited supply of incredibly dense spheres of ice. Best when used with a slingshot, but can also be thrown. Will not melt while in the bag.
Sink your fingers into the darkness of my fur
Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Despite the chill, as Frey appears, the world sighs with heat. Steam immediately rises from the snow and ice, and as Frey appears stretched out on their back, there are already beads of sweat glistening on their shoulders and the swell of their hips. "Politics have never done it for me, kitten." They say, their features morphing before settling upon a body they thought would heat the Valkyrie up just as quickly as they had the landscape.

"Certainly I can. Who doesn't love a nice strong set of balls, mmm?" They wonder, before reaching out and plunging two fingers into the center of the pastry and then dutifully licking the honey from their fingertips.

"Now, would you like bigger balls? Balls that go boom on contact...?"
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Does Ru arrive underdressed because Frey always makes things steamy? Absolutely.

We aren't going to talk about the collage of bodies, features, and faces that Hotaru sees (that's between her and Frey lovelies) but there are definitely some non-NPC appearances. Practically purring as the heat comes over her, her pout softens but doesn't disappear. "I know," she definitely doesn't whine, and leaves it at that. Frey surely already knows that Ru is more of a fan of that kind of devotion, strangely religious as she is, but you can't fail a task your god never set for you. So why linger in frustration when she has an eyeful to ogle?

Tittering obligingly at Frey's always delightful wording, Hotaru stretches her legs out and watches the honey drip down the god's thick, scarred fingers. "Bigger means less need for accuracy, but then they're not any stronger." Humming, Ru considers her options and the ideas she'd already come with. "I like the idea of them going boom though. What can I do for you in exchange?" It's the world's most plain-faced flirting, which makes it a shame she'll be given tasks instead of a roll in the hay snow.
Valkyrie
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Why indeed.

Grinning approvingly, Hotaru ever the quick study when it came to what best caught the deity's attention, Frey offers a soft sigh before letting their canine teeth press against part of their fingertip. Dragging it downward, saliva and honey coating their skin, their tongue swirls expertly to ensure nothing at all is missed; all of this Hotaru will feel quite distinctly as if she were the bit of pastry that Frey was resolved to taste.

"Love a good explosion." The muse, raking the fingers of one hand through their hair if only so that Hotaru might watch the muscles of their arms and upper back flex and twist. "Now, how shall we make your balls go boom, hmmm?" They grin.

Hotaru must!

1. Use her balls to help someone reach a climax (can be herself) so they know what it's like to boom ;)
2. Use them to shatter three different surfaces (ice, glass, wood, etc). One must in a training thread.
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Frey's teeth are white against tan skin, and Hotaru shudders and shamelessly moans behind closed lips until the sound is a mere thrum in her throat as the sensation wraps her up against all physical logic. Head tilting as if preening and searching for more of that touch, it takes a long moment before anything like words start to make sense in her brain.

Shamelessly watching the play of light on the herald's body - far more masculine this visit - Hotaru licks her lips thoughtlessly and dreams of the taste of honey on warm skin. Maybe she'll use that as inspiration for her task?

"Two heads are better than one lovely," she purrs, and their grins are practically matching as the tasks are set and the timer starts.

- Fin! <3
Valkyrie