Stone Fixtures
Ophelia Athanasia
Emissary

Age: 29 | Height: 5'3 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Ophelia
You'll scream out for your father
It still feels a bit fishy to Ophelia, but that might be because they ate quite a few from the lake not long ago. They’re not nearly normal enough to do something like cast a doubtful glance or wrinkle their pale nose. Instead they merely shrug - Vi is as unknown to them as any of the other Old Gods. Their parents had been too impoverished and under-educated to know much more than handed down stories of the heralds. Heralds they’d never seen before they died.

“Then I wish you success. High hopes are dangerous for both gods and men.” And if Vi is as hopeful as Noah says, Phi doesn’t see that going well. But what do they know, biased as they are? Besides, Noah already signed that dotted line in blood, as every demigod does.

He seems to have found what he was looking for at least (whatever that was) so Ophelia merely gives him the force of their dreamlike, distracted smile as they begin to undress. Nakedness means nothing to Phi, and after watching Noah swim they want to do it too, in human form this time. “I did not help you. I talked. But if you want to talk again, come find me!” Wading naked into the lake, their paleness at odds with the inky depths, Noah’s departure will coincide with soft, childlike humming from behind him and the echoing sound of displaced water.

- Fin!
And in darkness, I pray you never find him again