ain't it fun
For Soleil <3
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Zeus has crafted you from clay and gold
It's arguably more concerning that the young woman doesn't think twice before pulling Soleil along, but Sol has already accomplished her goal in tagging along for the purpose of safety so she doesn't call it out. Not that it would likely stick with how inebriated her new companion looks.

"Ooh, that sounds amazing! I just went bungee jumping a few days ago, the Falling can be so pretty." Contentedly striding along beside the smaller woman - and intentionally shortening her stride to keep them evenly paced - Soleil momentarily marvels at how little the temperature changes from the packed bar to the summer heat outside. It's still novel to her as a Halovian.

Trusting her new addition to get them to the location safely ends up working out for them, and Soleil merely smiles winningly at the bouncer from Noe's side so as not to blow their chances to enter. The energy returns the moment they step through the door, though Soleil only performs a cursory look around (despite the stunning views) before refocusing on Noe. "I'm Soleil!" she equally yells over the music, though she leans in boldly so as not to strain her voice overly much. "I don't really drink, wanna dance instead?" Angling her arm to drop Noe's hand from her inner elbow to connect their hands, pulling slightly towards the dance floor in the hopes Noe will follow naturally instead of objecting. "We can even dance on the balcony!" Who cares if it's not where everyone else is dancing?
Such a lovely, pretty hand to hold - if you had the time
Soleil

Messages In This Thread
ain't it fun - by Noe - 06-29-2023, 02:39 AM
RE: ain't it fun - by Soleil - 06-29-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: ain't it fun - by Noe - 06-29-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: ain't it fun - by Soleil - 07-03-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: ain't it fun - by Noe - 07-03-2023, 11:52 PM
RE: ain't it fun - by Soleil - 07-11-2023, 08:58 PM
RE: ain't it fun - by Noe - 07-14-2023, 04:07 AM