(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
This certainly isn’t expected. He’s half into taking apart the lantern to retrofit it with where the new pieces will go, when he hears his name alongside a mister title that has his brow lifting, eyes sliding toward the stranger as he’s greeted, a small look of confusion crossing his steel gaze.

And gods if the little amount of information that Koa has given doesn’t boost some internal ego that’s been snuffed under, he doesn’t know what will. “I don’t mind. Would you like to take a seat?” A lightning scarred hand gestures to the bench across from him, an offering to talk more should Koa wish to.

I didn’t realize things were written about me, to be honest.” He rumbles with a huff of a laugh, his accented voice painting the air between them as he starts to continue tinkering with the lantern.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-11-2023, 08:49 PM