(SE) never really had a way with words
Open lantern SE <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
Oh, you can ask.” Sunjata offers, flashing Koa a small yet gentler smile – if not tinged a little in excitement. If only because Sunjata would take any chance he could to drag the starry goddess’ name in any way he could. And selfishly, he was close enough to her to know how that would continue to burn her. “Well, she told me she could keep my husband safe in the war, but I had to make a deal with her. A life for a life, so,” he pauses, moving to start adding the pieces back to Nate’s lantern. “I had a kid with her. And in the end, it didn’t even matter.” Another casual shrug. “I’m not sure if your studies covered my betrayal of her, but that was part of it.” An offering to share more should Koa wish him to.

As for the war, Sunjata snorts and shrugs. “I’m not saying she wasn’t. She just did the same exact thing the Heralds did. What I’m saying is that the people she made weren’t responsible.” Because there’s that separation – where people like Nate had chosen to Ascend and been promised a life of no illness, no pain, only to be used as weaponry for a brewing war. “Besides, half of the fighters the heralds used wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for the Voice taking us here.” Ronin and Remi, for example, are both Outlanders like himself.

But they can agree on the fact that the war did happen, and bad things came from it, and Sunjata alongside so many others were never going to be the same. As for the Dragoons, Sunjata hums a thoughtful sound, glancing sidelong to Koa as he fits another piece of the lantern on. “For Stormbreak’s people, or make it bigger than that?” He asks out of pure curiosity.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) never really had a way with words - by Sunjata - 07-25-2023, 01:06 AM