this stays between us
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Mateo
who are these people?
I just woke up in my underwear
He can't believe he's doing this.

It isn't often that the botanist feels nervous, but there's an unwelcome flutter of something in the pit of his stomach as he approaches the shrine in the Celestine. One might think, given how vehemently he's avoided worship or anything of this nature, that Mateo would have no idea what to do.

But on the contrary - between growing up Accepted, in Stormbreak, and with demigods for parents, he knows exactly what's expected of him here. And so he sets out a bowl of peaches, some expertly cut and missing segments to that the juice wells and flows out, and lights a few lavender scented candles. To that he adds a few seedlings he's carefully curated from his greenhouse, and a chunk of fresh, raw honeycomb.

With that done, Mateo draws his shirt up over his head, unbuckles his belt, and strips naked before the shrine.

"Frey," he murmurs, sinking to his knees. "I need your guidance, please."

Mateo is cashing in his level 3 reward: Receive a custom item-quest from a god!
no liquor left on the shelf
I should probably introduce myself

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's no innuendos,
it's exactly what you think
From one of the nearby trees, a massive snake uncoils. White with yellow sighs of colour on its scales, it unloops itself before slowly descending and making its way toward the young Accepted. Moving with a sound like bare skin on fresh satin, Frey slithers around Mateo's bare knees before shifting themself into a more human form; quite what features that form will have are up to Mateo and the thoughts in his head. Both of them.

Draping their fingertips across the botanist's back from shoulder to shoulder, Frey steps into Mateo's eye line with a suggestive smile. "Guidance?" Frey wonders in a honeyed voice. "From what I have seen of you so far, you are a remarkably quick learner." Running their tongue over their bottom lip, a sensation that Mateo would feel on his own, the deity tilts their head raking their eyes over the botanist. "Though I am always happy to give some pointers."
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Mateo
who are these people?
Here's where things get a little unravelled, because Mateo doesn't actually know what to expect now that he's received an answer. Glancing up at the sight of movement in the trees, he shivers in a breath to see the snake uncoiling itself; were he from a different time and place, this would feel positively biblical.

But as the deity decides on a less reptilian form, the botanist's jaw softly drops. It's safe to say that there's no person in particular that Frey represents for Mateo, but an amalgamation of all things he finds utterly irresistible. There are full lips, pert breasts, muscular shoulders. There's a body that's lithe but strong, large enough to drown him but supple enough to flex in all the right places, and gods if he's drooling a little, he's sorry.

"Uh," he says eloquently, followed by a soft "Cazzo," under his breath. It's of likely no surprise that he's already painfully aroused by the sight of the deity, the touch of fingers along his bare skin leaving wildfire in their wake, and Mateo has to force himself to think with the smarter of his two heads to respond.

"It is to help a friend," he manages eventually. "He is unhappy, a lot of the time. He is not able to be, in the same way everybody else is. I want to try to change that for him. If I can."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
there's no innuendos,
"Now, now. I have already seen just how wide your mouth can open." Frey tuts as Mateo's jaw drops. Sitting down in such a way as to flex the muscles of their long thighs and perfectly round ass, Frey rolls their shoulders before leaning down onto one elbow so that Mateo might not be denied a continued eyeful. With each deep inhale their breasts rise, and the botanist will keenly feel the sensitivity of Frey's nipples as if they were his own.

"Always good to put the needs of others before yourself." Frey agrees with a nod of approval, before shrugging languidly. "Perhaps he needs a good fucking. I'm sure in your experience that has always left a smile on the faces of all involved, mmmm?"
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Change author:
Mateo
who are these people?
Gods it's hard to concentrate. Mateo finds himself chasing sensations he hasn't caused, feeling things without being touched, and though his cheeks are flushed and his cock is harder than he thinks it has ever been, he does his best not to get carried away by the sight before him. "I agree," he says softly, before shaking his head and catching himself. What he needs and what Ever needs are not the same.

Clearing his throat, the botanist tries again. "I do not think he is ready for that yet. Even being around people..." He shakes his head. "I just want him to feel comfortable for now. To not have to try so hard to just... exist. It does not seem fair. He is one of the least selfish people I know, but his life is so difficult."

Change author:
there's no innuendos,
Whether it's all a test to see if the botanist can set aside his needs or if Frey is simply fucking around, as the diety stretches out their fingertips to softly, oh so softly, trickle them from their knee down their inner thigh, Mateo too will be treated to the physical sensations as well as the visual, as Frey's strong but elegant fingers begin to make their way between their thighs.

"Is it hard, for him?" Frey wonders, licking at their lips. "Normally I would say you know how to deal with things when they are hard, but if that isn't the case..." Mateo will feel a clutching motion between his thighs as Frey's fingers become rougher. "Whatever your friend is or isn't ready for, remember the mind is just a big squishy thing. It doesn't exist apart from the body. The mind is not just some abstract thing that you can't just grab a hold of." As they say this, they fingers clutch around whatever it is that's between their legs, though Mateo will feel it as cool but confident fingers around the base of his cock.

"This is something you both need to learn if you are going to help your friend..and here is how.."

Mateo must:

1. Find something that relaxes Everest mentally and see if the same thing relaxes him physically
2. Find something that relaxes Everest physically and see if the same thing relaxes him mentally
3. See one of Ever's physical or mental triggers and try to help him through it
4. Find a physical way for Ever to release his tension. (bonus points if it's through orgasm).
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Change author:
Mateo
who are these people?
Hissing in a breath that's trying very hard for self-composure (but not as hard as other things), Mateo shifts in his kneeling position as if to make himself more - or possibly less? - comfortable. As for what's between Frey's thighs, this is Mateo, so the answer is absolutely both options, and if he'd ever met Edrei Launceleyn, the deity might have borne a startling resemblance to her.

As a hand tightens around the base of his cock, the botanist moans out a soft note of either encouragement or understanding or both, and he snatches in a shaky breath. "Thank you," he murmurs on the exhale, his fingers flinching with uncharacteristic restraint. "I'll co-- I'll return when it is done." Because they both know he'll cum without needing to leave.

~FIN