[se] we come in waves
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby

'Oh no, right of course.' Remi says humbly. "Though I will say mostly it pinches people that I do like, so go figure."

Far too emotionally drained from all that came before, Remi doesn't have it in him to be melancholy about the lost of certain abilities right now, but surely on the flight back to Ronin he'll sulk about it properly. "-and help you row it?" The Lullaby exclaims, having the nerve to look shocked and completely put out by this request. Grumbling good-naturedly, Remi steps into the boat as if expecting it to burst apart at any moment. Given how rickety it was he wouldn't be entirely surprised, but given he had any number of ways to get them back to shore if that happened, Remi wasn't particularly worried. Making a show of pretending he didn't know what an oar was or how to hold it, the Lullaby had to paddle very lightly on his side so as not to spin them around in endless circles.

Though he absolutely did spin them once or twice and if he accidentally flicked water at Isla with the end of his oar, that was on her for making him paddle in the first place.

~FIN.
You trace my lines, stirring my soul
shoot sparks at the heart of the world
& I watch it explode
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.