electric touch
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
"When was the last time you saw a dragon walk down a flight of stairs?" Remi wonders, and though it's jokingly said, given that Roni was the expert on all things dragon between the two of them, Remi would be happily proven wrong. 'Unless...do you think the gods did things here, given Caido's..." Vaguely Remi gestures over his shoulder to where the lighthouse was. Or where it probably was.

"Maybe back in the day of proper demigods who always did what they were told, this was...some sort of reward?" Looking out Remi tried to imagine the seats filled with the family and friends of the god's chosen with some divine play being carried out in the center. Rather than being mystified and awed by it, the Lullaby only sighs.

'Do you think there is really a need for demigods anymore?' He wonders suddenly, glancing at Ronin.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"I'll have you know that we dragons prefer to tumble elegantly down stairs, but I suppose you could still describe it as using them." Making the joke before anyone else can, Ronin is at least able to laugh at himself, and he straightens up from the nimbus to take a few steps around on the massive, stage-like centre of the amphitheatre, his coffee still in hand.

"That would make a lot of sense, actually. I could see the heralds coming here to amuse themselves, or the demigods and their loved ones being unvited for a night of entertainment." Especially in the days of old. For his part, Ronin is doing his best not to imagine the faces of the Court they'd battled; very easily, he can see them sitting in those seats.

Remi's question is both a balm in the form of a distraction and something the Nova isn't sure how to take, Ronin pausing in his walking tour of the stage. "Does needing them ever stop the gods from creating them?" he counters. "In terms of preparing for war or conflict, no, I suppose not. But for the gods' own agendas? Almost definitely."
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
remi
"Oh is that so?" Remi wonders doubtfully, grinning as he steals the thermos back. Turning in a slow circle and gazing up at what would be called the nose bleed seats in other places and times, he bites at the inside of his cheek and shakes his head. "I suppose I doubt if the gods' own agendas count as a good enough reason." He murmurs, sighing. Certainly, his role in helping the transition from life to death was one he understood, and having done it for so many years it was not one he particularly minded. But when it came to someone like Ronin, all Safrin ever seemed to want of him were ways of stroking her own vanity.

"I wish I had some way of capturing you just now." The Lullaby remarks, suddenly smiling adoringly at Ronin as he strode across the stage. "You look..." Remi's smile wavers as he tries to find the words. "...gods you look so handsome but also like you belong somewhere like that." Somewhere grand and with all eyes on him.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Mm, unfortunately those very same gods don't really take our opinions into account when it comes to things like giving themselves demigods," Ronin says playfully, flashing a smile towards his husband and following his gaze up to the highest seats, letting out a low whistle. "At least if you were sitting up there you'd not have far to walk to get to your seat," he says. "I wonder if those were reserved for people who had disrespected the gods, but still had a right to attend." He bobs his eyebrows at Remi, the meaning clear: would one of those seats be for you?

But of course now it's Remi's turn to stroke Ronin's vanity, and had the Supernova known the nature of the Lullaby's preceding thoughts, he'd not have been able to resist a laugh at the irony. For now, though, he merely reaches out to snag at Remi's hand and draw him into a loose embrace, as if they might ballroom dance across the amphitheatre stage. "Maybe we can dream it up later," he suggests, kissing the smattering of freckles on his husband's cheek put there by days in the sun.

"I imagine this place wasn't just for performances. People probably gave speeches, held debates... maybe even hosted the odd execution."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
remi
Nudging Ronin in the ribs, the Lullaby tuts under his breath as he too imagines the stadium filling up with bodies. "They could put me where they wanted. It does not mean I would stay there." He says, grinning wickedly before glancing at Ronin out of the corner of one eye. "Which, in all honesty, I think Ludo would approve of anyway, so." Exhaling, Remi shrugs. Perhaps he was just as well chosen as a demigod as any of the rest of them, loath as he was to admit it.

"Maybe.." Reaching out for the Nova, Remi winds his arm around his husband's lower back to draw him close. He nearly dropped the thermos of coffee, such was always his haste in having Ronin close but opted instead to breathe his duplicate into life who quickly took the canister from his hand and set it down. 'Do you remember going ice skating for the first time?' Remi wonders, brushing his nose against Ronin's. "We could turn this place into a skating rink." Though whether Remi meant in reality or in a dream wasn't clear; they had the power to do almost anything these days.

'Ugh.' The Lullaby's groan was likely in response to speeches and debates rather than an execution, but that didn't mean Ronin was any less wrong about it.

"Well, unless you are in the mood to give a speech or argue with me about something...shall we have lunch."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"It's true. I feel like Ludo would be the type to switch seats throughout the performance. Or maybe it would want front row seats so it could throw tomatoes at the actors it didn't like." Ronin isn't certain, honestly, knowing relatively little about the herald compared to Safrin, but it seems like the raggedy god's vibe. Slipping his arms further around Remi in a bid to not think about Ludo too hard, Ronin smiles, very much able to remember ice skating shenanigans.

"I bet if we came back up here at Deepfrost it would be a ready made rink for us," he says, twirling them around as if to pretend there are skates beneath their feet. If that's not indication enough that he isn't in the mood for speeches or debates either, the soft kiss he presses to Remi's lips might do it. "Mm, well. Technically it's breakfast for me, still, but I will never say no to food."

So saying, Ronin pads back to the nimbus - fully intending to eat while they drift on a lazy tour around the Amphitheatre, and awaits his husband's company.

~FIN
show me your darkness.