Training [SE] the sound of silence
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
And I know I'm asking too much
And I know I'm taking control
Though the spider was trapped and the crisis averted, Soh still felt the heebie jeebies that this creature had been floating around in her house, like she needed to deep clean the entire place before taking an extensive shower to ensure that nothing was clinging to her. Still, Jude's two thumbs up brought a smile to her face, and she hurried after him with the trapped spider in her bowl/plate combination to where he opened the door for her.

Stepping out into the street, Soh wandered a little ways away from the door to ensure that the spider wouldn't just float back into the house. She set the plate on the ground with the bowl still settled on top of it; then, in one swift movement, she whisked the bowl off the plate and took a massive step back. The spider sat on the plate for a moment, seemingly staring at her in thought, before floating away eerily. With one last shudder, Soh gathered her plate and bowl and returned to Jude, a relieved smile on her face as the spider made its way to go scare someone else.

-FIN-
But a heart that's not worth breaking
Isn't worth much, not at all
Sohalia