[se] top of the world
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
the lullaby
i don't want the world to see me,
because I don't think they'd understand
Blushing and biting at the inside of his cheek as if there was any reason to try and hide the sudden rush of butterflies try to crack his lips apart into a grin, Remi just nudges the Nova's shoulder with his own. "Halfway, huh? I think I made it about 5 minutes." Which, was more than he'd managed outside.

Wanting very much to stretch out a tentacle and poke the bit of Ronin's tongue that was pressing over his lips, Remi restrains himself if only on Aoife's account. "Be that as it may I think it is finally time I try and course-correct." He says, before rolling his eyes adoringly and nodding up at Ronin's antlers. "You are one to talk." Remi murmurs sweetly, before reaching for a few floral elements to affix to Enzo's lantern.

Looking slightly surprised and boyishly touched, Remi raises his eyebrows slightly and resists asking if this sudden idea has anything to do with Isla or the season. "I think I would like to go on another date with you." The Lullaby hums in response, before setting down Enzo's lantern to dry as well.

"Any particular place you have in mind..?"
when everything's meant to be broken,
i just want you to know who I am
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

"Well, I had to have other conversations before coming to find you," Ronin reminds him with a sly smirk; coming being the operative word for that night. He was still proud of Flora and all, but honestly, his memories of the Hanged Man's grand reopening will always be clouded by fumbling hands beneath tables and claws buried in wooden panelling.

So surprised (and enamored, and delighted) to hear that Remi wants to course-correct from being a grumpy asshole, Ronin likely would have even forgiven being mouth-probed by a tentacle. Still, he's thankful it doesn't come to that, instead gracing his husband with a sunny smile that literally has him glowing. "I can't help it around you," he says sweetly.

He has no right to still feel warm fuzzies that his husband of several years has agreed to go out with him, but here we are. "Well, I was going to wait until we found out where the Festival of Lights would be, and maybe arrange something for around then. If that would work for you."

RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
"You did not have to." Remi points out a touch petulantly before instantly dissolving in the mental warmth memories of that night had flashing in his mind.

"Even after all this time?" The Lullaby wonders, knowing what the answer was and asking just the same. Just as he'd never get tired of telling Ronin how much he loved him, nor would he get tired of hearing the Nova say it back. "Oh, around the Festival..?" Feigning a frown, Remi tilts his head to the side suddenly looking pained. "I already have plans around the Festival." He continues, drawing out the theatrics of acting as though those plans were with anyone but Ronin.

"You see, I already had my hopes set on an exceedingly handsome huntsman spending quite literally every night and morning with me all that week, oh, and.." Narrowing his eyes and regarding the clouds as if imagining a large calendar there, the Lullaby ruefully shakes his head. "..well, for forever, actually."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

"Always," Ronin responds easily, in a way that is much less problematic than the source material for such quotes. Of course, what Remi has to say next does have the dazzle snuffing out, and the light from his antlers grows somehow cooler. One would have to look quite closely to see it beneath the alpina sweater, but there might also be a shimmer of dragonscale against his skin. "You do?" he says, doing his best not to be a crazy, possessive mess about it.

But, as is the Lullaby's custom, he catches Ronin out yet again, and the Nova finds his cheeks reddening with how easily he'd been riled by himself in Remi's plans. "Well I'm afraid I must insist," he says curtly, all wound up all of a sudden with nowhere to go. "I'm sure your exceedingly handsome huntsman is gentleman enough to let you go for a few hours."

RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
Wondering if there would be bloodshed on the mountain despite the alpina's disappearance, Remi can only watch the light cool and dim from Ronin's antlers and eyes before the Nova's rationality is able to shove through the possessive haze brought on by the season. It makes Remi equal parts amused and turned-on, and in the moment the Lullaby isn't entirely sure which emotion he's more inclined to try and follow.

'You would have me break my promise?' Remi wonders, affecting the sort of tone you'd have expected of Daphne from Bridgerton. Pursing his lips and inclining his head to indicate his skepticism, the Lullaby appears to be considering Ronin's request before crinkling one cheek such that it has his eye nearly closing. "He really is not the sort of man I like to say no to if I can help it and certainly not the sort I ever plan on breaking a promise to."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

"You don't have to," Ronin quips easily, and though he's nowhere near able to talk himself down from the near constant hormonal rage moodswings that come with this time of year, knowing that he's doing battle with himself makes all the difference. "I will seek out this huntsman myself and arrange it all. You won't be breaking a promise - you don't even need to plead your case. Leave it all to me."

Tipping a wink towards his husband and letting the glow from his antlers warm again by degrees, the Huntsman picks up Aoife's lantern and turns it this way and that. With how cold it is, the paint is already dry, and he's not sad to have finished playing with the lanterns, honestly. "For now, though, can I interest you in a hot cup of coffee back home?"

RONIN
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
"How lucky I am to have you." Remi beams, knowing the argument had lost any semblance of making sense and not caring at all.

Watching Ronin out of the corner of his eye and finding himself equally warmed to see the care and diligence the Nova (unexpectedly) was putting into their daughter's lantern, Remi found that the lustful heat in his belly was beginning to simmer and spread into a rush of overwhelming love. So it is that as Ronin turns back with offers of coffee on his lips, he'll find Remi's pressed suddenly and adoringly against his. I love you a thousand times over, in this lifetime and whatever comes next. He thinks in a mental voice awash with sudden emotion.

"Absolutely you can." Remi answers out loud, and only once the lanterns and the subsequent supplies have all been safely packed away and stored does he add: "Race you there." Before wings push out of his shoulders and he throws himself laugh off the mountain.

~FIN