[SE] The only way to be sure
for Soh <3
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Tal was panting and sweating (and swearing in a nearly-unbroken stream under his breath) by the time they finished clearing away the worst of the unwelcome stow-aways. the important thing was that they'd gotten rid of the little buggers, so at least there wouldn't be any more webbing added to his ship in the meantime. He leaned back against the mainmast with a wince for how the sticky threads immediately clung to his shirt but he was too worn out to care. "That's one way t'put it," he agreed with a grimace. Boreal, on the other hand, chortled happily as she landed heavily on the cabin's roof and flopped down on her full belly. A spidery burp escaped the big dragon as punctuation.

"'Least now you'll have something interestin' t'add to your map?" It wasn't like him to look for the bright side, but he needed something to take his mind off of the cleaning spree to come.

He pushed himself away from the mast with a groan and slid the belay pin back into its place before heading back to take the wheel. He began to turn the ship in a slow curve, heading east and south. "She's still airworthy, but I wouldn't like our chances in a storm right now," he explained, taking in the mess on the sails and rigging with a morose sigh. "Not with th'ropes all gummed up. I'm takin' her t'dock at the Grounds for clean up an' repairs, but we can at least take th'scenic route t'get there so you can get more mappin' done."
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
I've been searching through the highs and low
Tryna find out where all the lost souls go
It was always amusing, seeing the stark contrast between Tal and his companion. Where the courier was (understandably) dismayed by the direction their trip had taken, the dragon seemed particularly pleased with herself and her unexpected spider meal. Thinking about the dragon eating the arachnids made Soh a little queasy, though, so she quickly turned her attention to clearing what silk she could from the ship.

"I suppose it could have been worse?" she suggested, shooting a crooked smile over her shoulder at Tal. "I could have done with less interesting things to map, myself. I wonder if they're here all the time, or if it's just more of the invasion?"

As they banked towards the southeast, Soh returned her attention to her mapping. She and Tal made friendly conversation as they made their way through the skies, and by the time they arrived at their destination, Soh had quite a good chunk of the Sea of Dreams mapped out.

-FIN-
Running wild, but I'm running free
Lots of ground to cover and places to see
Sohalia