all our love ever taught me
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and my heart ran away with me
'Well...' Pulling Ronin all the closer, the Lullaby shrugs in his husband's arms. "..it is just this place. I walked by where Vai's cabin was..or, is I suppose, and it..." Frowning, Remi can only swallow uncertainly. "It is like this entire place is haunted, but it is haunted by ghosts of me. Of all the things we did here once upon a time, and..." Not only could he understand why Mateo and Flora didn't visit the Greatwood very often, but he wasn't so sure he wanted to either.

"Well, the company certainly is pleasant enough." The Lullaby says with a grin, finding that the blue of his husband's eyes was a better view than anything the pair might be swimming by. "I wonder if they could grow this in Torchline. Another Mateo question, I suppose."
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the supernova

Frowning gently and feeling slightly put out because he can't reach into the air bubble to touch Remi's face without popping everything, Ronin opts to anchor himself even closer to the Lullaby with his legs instead. "I think I understand what you mean. There are parts of Stormbreak where I feel quite similar." Not to this extent - and especially not when it comes to the grief of losing Vai.

As they are buoyed through the water, at least Ronin can agree that the company is exceptional, and he leans in for a soft kiss against the other man's lips. "Mm, you will need to invent some underwater parchment so you can make a list. You have quite a few things to ask Mateo now," he points out. "In the meantime, though, if this place is getting a bit too nostalgic, shall we head up?"
i'll get over it
i just gotta be dramatic first
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and my heart ran away with me
"I still cannot believe you almost died with me." Remi chuckles, assuming that one of the places where the Nova was trailed by ghosts was by the Tower. For a moment as Ronin's legs curl around him the Lullaby nearly chastizes his husband for making them sink, only to realize that with the water bubble still securely around them, what would it matter if they did?

"I did think about making a pen that could write underwater once upon a time." He murmurs, not quite able to place whether that had been in Northaven or when he and Ronin had been yeeted into Torchline by Safrin.

Very nearly about to say something dripping in nostalgia, it's with a grin and flush of unnecessary relief that the Lullaby nods. Leaning forward, his lips against the Nova's, Remi pops the bubble with one of his tentacles all the while kissing Ronin even as water rushed in and around them.

~FIN
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.