Jude
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Jude,

I don't really know if you want to hear from me, but you said I could write, so here goes.

I hope you're doing well. I've been busy, what with my duties for Stormbreak, but I managed to take a brief trip to the Sea of Dreams with Tal to get away for a while. I wish you had been there. It was unlike anything I've ever seen - just a reflection of the sky as far as the eye could see. I think you'd have liked it, even if it was hot in the desert.

I don't really have anything else exciting to report... I just think about you all the time, and I wanted to say hello. I know you want space, and I understand. You don't have to reply. I just miss you.

Love,

Soh
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Jude,

I hope you're doing well. It's strange not to have talked to you in so long. I know it hasn't been terribly long, but it feels like it to me.

Leadership is hard - of course, I expected it to be, so it's not exactly a surprise, but it's hard in ways I didn't expect. When I went to Halo to announce that we were opening Stormbreak to the Abandoned, they were so suspicious and wary. I know they have a right to be, but I guess I was hoping that everyone would be more excited about it. Torchline was easier, but I think there are fewer Abandoned there. In any case, I suppose everyone knows what we're doing now. We're getting close to finishing all of Safrin's tasks, so hopefully we will be able to open our borders soon. I hope you're here to see it when we do.

I've been doing a lot of thinking, like you asked me to. I know it was needed, but I still hope that we can talk sooner than later. I miss you. And not just as my boyfriend. I miss my best friend, too.

Love,

Soh
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Change author:
Jude,

I hope you're doing well. It's strange to go so long without hearing from you - not that I'm pressuring you or anything. I know you wanted space, and I respect that. It's just a little weird to get used to.

I joined an Adventurer's Guild! Your dad's a part of it, too. I'm not totally sure what all we'll be doing yet, but I figured what better way to expand my cartography than to go on more adventures? Whenever I can, anyway. Stormbreak is keeping me busy! But I don't want to lose sight of who I am.

I'm ready to talk whenever you are. Again, no pressure! Take all the time you need. I just wanted to let you know that I've done a lot of thinking, and I want to talk to you, whenever you're ready.

Be safe. I miss you!

Love,

Soh
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Jude
and now that you finally don't have to be perfect
Soh,

I’m sorry. I wasn’t ready to write back at first - but something happened that made everything all messed up. Something I had to do that kept me from home, that I couldn’t leave unfinished. I didn’t mean to be silent so long.

I’m not okay. But I don’t want to leave you in the dark either. If you’re okay with that, I’d like to see you and talk.

I miss you.

Jude
you can be good
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Change author:
Jude,

Is there anything I can do? Where do you want to meet? You are always welcome at home, or I can come to you.

I've missed you so much.

Love,

Soh
Jude Quinn
Singer

Age: 19 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Jude
and now that you finally don't have to be perfect
Soh,

I don’t think so. I didn’t want to involve you in an official capacity. I know that will sound confusing, but I promise I’ll explain.

I’ll come to you.

Love,

Jude
you can be good