[SE] and again for good luck
For Kiada <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FOX

Pinned down, Fox's senses flood with every bit of Kiada he can take, the Ancient already overstimulated and overwhelmed even without the press of her fingernails and prick of her teeth against his skin. "Gods--" he bites out as she shifts back, his hips moving of their own volition, his hands greedily gripping her hips as if to help her ride him.

The pleasure raking up the back of his thighs is enough to hitch his breath in his chest, and while Fox would like to pay her more attention - all the attention in the world, if he could - it's a regrettable fact that he simply doesn't have control over himself in the moment. Head tipping back as she tugs at his hair, the hunter is barely holding on as it is, and it's taking all his willpower not to throw himself off the bed with Kiada in his arms to take her up against the walls.

Maybe another time, though - who knows?
astra inclinant, sed non obligant
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
KIADA

Oh, he absolutely could if he had it in him. Because while Kiada adores having the control of the situation, there is something tantalizing about having someone fight her for it. But it’s been so long for her, too, and she shivers as the sensation awakens that hunger in her that’s been dormant for far too long. A louder, higher pitched whine of a moan slips from her parted lips against his skin as his hands at her hips help their pace, and it’s just the right amount of friction that she can feel the sensation blossom in her chest, sinking into her stomach in anticipation.

She can’t help herself when she arches her back to drive him deeper, watching him through heavy lidded iceberg blues as her legs twitch, body tightens, that edge that’s snuck up on her is the one she launches herself into. Her chest heaves as she reaches that climax, body rocking with his as she rides out the waves of pleasure, a mixture of whimpers, moans, and his name ghosting from her lips.
i was young and stupid then, always playing for the win
don't know where we got this bad, i just wish i had you back
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
FOX

Gods, but he could listen to her all day. Lost to sensation and the rise of his orgasm in the base of his spine, it's a good thing that Kiada is able to push herself over that edge before he does, because Fox doesn't stand a chance of lasting more than a few seconds longer. And as she tightens around him, his name on her lips and her body painted in the lamplight like a siren at sunset, the hunter is quick to follow.

Driving into her hard and deep as he cums, Fox tries and (mostly) fails to stifle the moan of pleasure that leaves his lips, his hands whispering up her back to draw her over him completely. His pulse gallops in his chest and his ears (and other places, he's sure) and it's all he can manage to try to catch his breath as his body finally grows still, and silence rings in the wake of the sounds of their pleasure.
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
KIADA

Maybe next time she can last longer than she has today; but for what it’s worth, he’s quick to follow her too. It’s a fact that has her feeling less bad as she rides out the rest of the waves of pleasure, while he drives himself deeper into her to chase his own. She happily continues, even as her body twitches and trembles, until their paces even out and his hands guide her to rest atop him, the Harpy easily resting her head against his chest, tucking her face in against his neck.

She listens for his heartbeat, listening as it smooths out and her arms remain comfortably wrapped around him while she regains her breathing enough to murmur a gentle “thank you for being my bodyguard.” It’s playful and she’s sure he can feel the way her lips twist into a smile, melting into him as if she doesn’t want to give him up just yet.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

Her words reach him from somewhere far away, but when they finally filter through, Fox feels a soft laugh bubbling up from his chest. "Oh, any time at all," he breathes, his fingers softly strumming along the length of her back as she settles atop him. It's this even more than the sex that he's not felt in a long, long time - the carefree press of another body against his own, their shared warmth, the gentle touches and affection.

Happy to lay sprawled against the side of the bed for as long as Kiada likes, Fox finds his fingers stroking out gentle patterns that follow the flow and spiral of the burns on her skin. "What are all of these from?" he wonders softly, pleasure making him bold before he catches himself. "Oh, shit-- you don't have to answer that, obviously."
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA

His response causes a bubbly laugh to leave her, Kiada still melting into his body while his fingers trace along her scars. She lifts her own hand from around him to trace idle designs into his chest, tilting her head up to look at him with the question, before he catches himself though her smile remains. “It’s okay. I don’t mind.” And she really doesn’t; but she can make a game out of it.

So she props herself up slightly, enough to keep his hands on her but so that she can peer down at him with her sex tussled hair tugged onto one side of her shoulder. “What about… A scar for a scar?” She asks, not really giving him a chance to accept or deny. So, with his hand trailing along her spine, she flashes him a nostalgic smile. “I had magic in the first world I came from. It was always there and was just a fire that ran up and down my spine. It was harmless, mostly an aesthetic thing, until I went to the second world before here. It was real, and it burned the fuck out of me each time I tapped into my fire.” She shrugs a burned shoulder with a small smirk, tracing a no description scar on his chest as if to say your turn.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

Entranced as she sits up, Fox finds her face with soft hazel eyes, his hands mapping the scars he can no longer see in great detail, but that he knows are there. "That sounds fair," he murmurs, listening with quiet curiosity as she explains. "Caido is your third world, then," he notes, the Ancient's smile a touch sad as he realises she still doesn't really have a place to call home even now.

But the attention is moving to him, Fox glancing down at the curved scar over his sternum. "Oh, that? Fell off my bicycle," he tells her with a wry smile, before his voice grows a touch quieter. "That's from when the sparkbird came to the Hollowed Grounds during the war." Reaching out, he guides her hand across his chest, counting further nicks and silvery marks. "All of these are. Falling, molten debris from a building that collapsed. I was still Ascended then."
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA

Yes, it is.” She confirms as he comments that Caido is her third world. And while she could also grow sad thinking about how she doesn’t really have a place here, she bypasses it in order to focus on his own scars; tracing the silvery nicks and marks, humming a chimed laugh at the bicycle comment, before he’s guiding her hand.

The next one does cause a flush of shame to coat her cheeks, having effectively disappeared during that time in her attempts to stay alive. “I’m sorry.” She says softly, having also been Ascended in that time. But she tries to bypass her shame for her selfishness, moving to guide his hand to the deeper wounds in her back, the ones that leave deep marks every five inches or so down the sides of her back on either side of the burn scars. “These were from armor I received from the second world. Every time I used it, it would puncture my skin to stay attached.” And every time it had made those scars worse and worse.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

"No need to be sorry," Fox assures her with a half smile. "Unless you unleashed the sparkbird onto the Hollowed Grounds, in which case your apology is respectfully not accepted." Raising his eyebrows almost expectantly, his expression melts back into something content and pensive as they continue to trade scar stories.

And honestly, Kiada's are horrifying - worse than the things that have scarred Fox by far, and he lets his fingertips linger against one of the deep marks on her back. "Your second world sounds very cruel," he says quietly, a soft frown furrowing his brow. "For what it's worth, I'm glad that you made it to Caido."

Ah, but it's his turn, Fox tilting his head up to show her a few parallel punctures against the side of his neck. "Banshee tried to strangle me," he says, before nodding at the X on her own throat. "What's that from? Please don't let it be terrifying."

Not that a banshee is a Disney princess, but hopefully she knows what he means.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA

He does know how to get her out of her sorrow over the whole Grounds event, and she lets a softer smile cross her face as she shakes her head. “I can safely say, I didn’t.” Her mother, on the other hand, was a different story. And to her? A similar vibe to the second world that Fox comments on. “It was.” She murmurs gently, rolling a shoulder as if to say it didn’t matter now — but it comes off almost a hint bashfully at the idea that he was glad she made it here. “Me too.” She offers surprisingly quiet.

But her hand traces his skin again as he guides her to the twin scars on his neck, her brow rising curiously at the answer she gets. “Yikes. I’m glad it didn’t succeed.” She says before another huff of a laugh leaves her and she shrugs again, lifting her chin so that he can get a better look. “I wore an amulet that was gifted to me by a corrupt god and when I arrived in the second world, it exploded. Though, it used to seep a nasty glowing… liquid. I’m glad it doesn’t do that anymore.” She nearly winces with the memory of it, before her hand moves now to his next scar he wishes to tell her about; while the ones that remain on her are the burns on her shoulders and hips.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

"Ah, it'll take more than an eager banshee to put me down," Fox says with soft reassurance, his fingers stroking gently across her skin, both scarred and otherwise. "And I said please let it not be terrifying," he adds as she describes the X on her neck, a smile curling at his lips. Amulets and corrupt gods? Of course it was - that, at least, is something he can absolutely comprehend, given the presence of deities in Caido.

Now it's his turn again, and he guides her hands over his shoulders. "You can't see them, but I did have a nasty encounter with a Longnight monster one year. Raked its claws right down me. I didn't think I was going to make it out of that one, honestly." His expression darkens somewhat at the memory; he can still remember the bite of the creature's blade like fingers, scoring him right to the bone.

Ahem. Anyway. "And these?" His hands drift simultaneously to her shoulders and hips, and the lingering burn scars.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA

His idle comment of the banshee and his own strength in comparison sparks that soft tinged smile to find its way back to her lips, scanning over the scars he’s pointed out while she explains how she got the one on her neck. It’s an explanation that comes with a soft laugh, given the fact that it was perhaps the least terrifying one she bore. At least, the least truly harm inducing one.

He guides her hands over his shoulders and her fingertips gently stroke along the smooth scarred skin of claw markings on his back where she can’t see them, bracing herself on his chest so she can dip her hands lower along his shoulder blades. At his explanation and the way his face seems to change, Kiada lifts one hand to run through his hair in a soft and gentle caress. “The LongNight monsters were a nasty sort.” She murmurs, not upset that they don’t have to deal with them ever again.

But his hands smooth along her shoulders and hips and she arches her back into the touch, sitting up just enough that she can still peer down at him with her hands braced with one on his chest and the other on the bed. “Those came from when I died trying to help Tanau.” She says, once again, so matter-of-factly. Nonchalant over her own demise.
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Change author:
FOX

Not expecting the gentle touch against his shoulders or the caress of fingers through his chestnut hair, Fox feels something twang low in his belly that has nothing to do with arousal. He closes his eyes as if it will stop the feeling from blooming onto his face, though he does lean into Kiada's affections, sighing out his agreement. "That they were. People in the Grounds still stay inside throughout Longnight, for the most part." The danger might be gone, but they don't forget.

Blinking back up at her in time to hear her final tale, Fox leans up off the bed enough to press a soft kiss to one of her scarred shoulders. "We're quite the pair," he remarks with a smirk as he settles back. "One would think we'd learn to be more careful, right?" Or at least get better bodyguards, wink wink.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
KIADA

It has been a very long time since Kiada had been able to give out affection. Given the chance, as she has right now, she certainly dives right in enough to let her hands run across his skin, through his hair, smiling softly as he leans into her touch. “I still do, too.” She admits softly, a bit sheepishly before he’s pushing up to meet her for her last scar tale.

The smile blooms more and she presses into his kiss, lifting both her hands to cup the sides of his jaw, fingertips threading through his chestnut hair again as she scans his face, following him back down when he lays back again. “Now where’s the fun in that? How else are we going to get our conversation pieces?” She tuts softly, flashing him a fanged smile, leaning in to press her cheek back to his shoulder as she lowers her hands again to trace idle patterns into his chest.