[SE] and again for good luck
For Kiada <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
FOX

Huffing a laugh against the side of her neck as they finally wrestle the blankets out from beneath them, even that much feels too much like exercise for Fox, and he melts against Kiada again as she tucks the sheets around them both. "You make a good point. I'd not want to turn to stone after just having met you." And that remark probably has layers, if he thinks about it too closely.

Which he doesn't. Now is definitively not the time.

Instead, the heat rolling from their bodies and soaking into the bed around them is the perfect silent lullaby, the hunter shifting a little to get settled and trying (and failing) to ignore the way her arm curls around him brings such unexpected comfort. A number of remarks dance on his tongue - from This is nice to Nudge me if I fall asleep - but alas, exhaustion has beaten Fox to the punch.

His breathing slows, growing heavy and rhythmic, and there's nothing he can do to stop the pull of sleep.
astra inclinant, sed non obligant
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA

She tucks in tightly against him in turn as he does the same to her the second that she gets the blanket to drape over them. Entangled in limbs and with the comfortable heavy weight of his body over hers, she clings to it, relishing in being able to soak up the heat both of them create, the closeness they share right this second, the fact that she doesn’t feel alone right now.

It’s all relieving things, things that lull her into her own sleep as well but not before she hums a note of agreement from her throat, not thinking too deeply on the words he says (yet, at least). “Me neither… Goodnight, Fox.” She offers in her gentle tone, hands drawing idle patterns on his skin as she starts to feel his breath grow heavier from sleep and it drags her along with like a silent lullaby.

— FIN <333
i was young and stupid then, always playing for the win
don't know where we got this bad, i just wish i had you back
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3