[se] tarnished but grand
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
The Honeybee

I believe in holding grudges
I'll heal in hell
They were heading into more nefarious and scandalous reaches now, and Melita hung on every word, jaw still dropping, emphatic shakes of her head following, or an incredulous look or glance given every few seconds. “You think he’d involve the gods over it?” It took her more than a moment to consider; because he did seem like a particularly desperate kind of fool, and he’d already done so at the limbo.

And given that she knew how the whole Sunjata and Safrin deal had gone down…

She let out a rush of air from her lungs and took another bite of jerky. “That’s fuckin wild. Maybe you should tell your mom.” Ru wouldn’t stand for any of that manipulative nonsense back upon herself, even if she was a frequent user of such techniques.
Pay a little more attention to the healing power
of incandescent rage
Melita
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

"I mean......." Flora tilts her head, briefly giving herself a double chin before straightening with a bob of her eyebrows. "..would you put it past him? And like..I can totally see Safrin doing it, too."

At the mention of telling her mom, Flora could only huff and stare accusingly up at the night sky. "Okay but like..imagine if someone told you that maybe the gods were manipulating you into liking someone, you'd obviously, like...think that they weren't, right? And what possible evidence could I give, other than what a weirdo Tal is, to prove it to her?" Going to Safrin was the only option, but given that Flora had already used Safrin to try and fix things between her dad and Isla, she was pretty sure she'd be a massive hypocrite if she asked the goddess anything of the sort.

"Maybe I'll just spread a few rumours and see if Sunjata can just drown him. Is he the type, d'you think?"
We need love, But all we want is danger
We team up, Then switch sides like a record changer
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
The Honeybee

I'll heal in hell
For a moment, Melita’s cheeks rounded with overly-inflated air, and then let them out with slow and soft exhales as she contemplated the matter. Twirling around the last bit of jerky between her fingers, and then simply in her palm, she restlessly toyed with the notions. No – she wouldn’t put it past him. “Gods, that’d be so pathetic though.” And yet, so on point.

Though the other notions rattled her mind a bit, as Melita wasn’t one to build up too many perplexities there. “I guess,” she gave a second later, nose wrinkling and curling again. “And she knows he’s a weirdo.” It was something fundamentally acknowledged and visible.

As for Sunjata, she could only shrug her shoulders and sigh. “I’m not sure. He tends to keep to himself nowadays,” especially considering everything before, during, and after the war. “Rumors to protect your mom though…I think those are always game.” And then, with a little toss of her head, the snicker began to return. "What were you thinking of saying?"
of incandescent rage
Melita
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
flora

'Mhmm.' Flora agrees flatly. "Super fucked up when you think about it." Because like, if you were under the spell of a god it would all seem totally fine to you, you know? That was the real issue. "Okay, maybe now I am kinda worried." Crinkling her nose, the Doubletake glances up at Melita with concern wrinkling her otherwise clear skin. "I wonder if there's like...a sneaky way of finding out. Maybe we can booby trap the shrines or something. Hear what people are asking for."

Biting at the inside of her cheek as she once again regarded the stars, Flora shrugs her shoulders against the sand. "Well, he seems to be keeping to himself with her a lot." She says with a grin. "I dunno, what's the sort of thing to really get Sunjata riled up? Like, is he super protective of family stuff, or like...I know he hates Safrin, so maybe the rumour about Tal asking her for help to get Ru would piss him off?"
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
The Honeybee

I'll heal in hell
Considering what they’d already discussed, ‘super fucked up’ seemed to run in Talyson’s territory and means to an end. Her eyes widened at the other thought, but given the amount of shrines available, it might be somewhat difficult. Perhaps the most trafficked ones? Finishing off the jerky and then dusting her hands together, she gave off a vibe of someone actually tracing and tracking a thought process. “I bet Ludo would be game for any of that.” The feral grin returned. “Which ones though? All of them?”

Things that riled Sunjata up had always been portions of his family, and mostly Nate, at that. With the Ascended gone, and his notions of simply tending to the refuge and repairing his relationships, that was all the Honeybee had to pinpoint. “Safrin having anything to do with Ru could probably be enough. Talyson’s involvement would just be an added bonus.”
of incandescent rage
Melita
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
flora

"You know...I've never actually gone to talk to Ludo." Flora admits, puckering out her lower lip and aiming to look a little embarrassed by it. She wasn't, not really. Not with everything that particular herald had put her family through (not that any of the others were better, really). "Do you like Ludo?" Melita's arrows and bow were certainly not the sort of thing one could just pick up off the street, after all.

"Well, there you go. Imagine we do booby trap the shrine, it would be our word against his if nothing else." Quite when a bit of bullshit gossip had turned into a plan to ruin a man's life by using a demigod to crush him, Flora had no idea. But it was late, she was lonely and bored, and Melita was ostensibly family if things continued on as they looked like they would.

"Unfortunately my dad has decided to be all nice lately, or I'd say we could just get him to do it."
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
The Honeybee

I'll heal in hell
Melita’s experiences with Ludo had been far different from Remi’s – so when Flora admitted the notion, the youth nodded, unbothered and nonplussed. “It’s my favorite,” and she grinned, feral again. “It likes its tricks and mischief,” which she could always abide by, especially in realms of chaos, “and it helped me get Sila. And a lot of my weapons.” She’d rarely, if ever, gone to another god for such designations.

Oh, and she could imagine – her smile widening ever so slightly. “We could try for it in Deepfrost, if you really want to.” It never took much for Melita to unfurl her impulses; far too emboldened by bedlam and vengeance to care. “Remi’s been used enough in his life,” and she shrugged her shoulders, rarely wanting to bother the Lullaby, after all the shit he’d been through. “This can be all on us.”
of incandescent rage
Melita
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
flora

"Mmmmmmm." Flora agreed, though far more gravely, having come by her knowledge of Ludo's tricks and mischief by quite a different route. 'Oh, well...I guess if you're on good terms, maybe you could come with me to ask it? So that, it...I dunno, says yes?' Flora was an accepted and daughter of Ludo's demigod, but she'd feel a lot better with Melita around.

"No I know, but like...what bad timing." Flora said with a lazy shrug; couldn't her father have just been an asshole a bit longer? "Deepfrost it is." The Doubletake agrees with a wicked grin, beaming up at the night sky as a rather dastardly plan began to form between she and the Honeybee.

~FIN.