Remi
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Isla

What’s the difference between a literalist and a kleptomaniac?

Hi Remi,

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I've decided to commit to moving to Torchline! (At least you'll know where to find me now).

I'm hoping to set up a new clinic with some space to live above it. Do you mind coming to help me set it up, once I've picked a place?

Full disclosure: I'll also be inviting Sunjata to help out. I know you two aren't on the best of terms, but he's still my friend and I've not seen him for a while. Let me know if it's a problem and we can meet another time!

~ Isla

A literalist takes things literally.
A kleptomaniac takes things, literally.
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
A plateau is the highest form of flattery.

Isla,

Thinking? You? What interesting hobbies you have picked up.

As for Sunjata...Can I ask why you would want us both there? He let the ascended into Stormbreak as you will remember, which nearly resulted in Ronin's death not to mention the death of dozens of innocents. Not that I have ever received an apology from him about it, but I am not sure if that is the sort of thing words ever really make up for. I can understand the why's of what he did, but that does not make them forgivable.

Not to mention all that he has put you through.

If you would like me to be there of course I will for your sake.

-R
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

Remi,

Apparently I need to commit more time to my new hobby, because I didn't consider that.

I wanted you both there because you are both my friends, and you are both good at heavy lifting. Many hands make lighter work, and all that.

But what I want more than anything is for you to be happy, so can I interest you instead in a tour of my new place once it's spruced up? We can cook dinner.

~ Isla

I’m going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I’m outstanding.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Isla,

Or given that I am significantly stronger than Sunjata, you could just invite me and quite literally anyone else.

Besides, what I want is for you to be happy, so you say the word and whatever you decide I will be on my best behaviour.

-R

I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down.
the lullaby
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Remi,

Or I could let you skip the boring part and just invite you over once the place is finished. Which is precisely what I will be doing.

Do you think you could bring your best behaviour and also something from the Cordillera to contribute to dinner, when I'm ready to host? I'll get everything else together.

See you soon!

~ Isla

Thanks for pudding up with me, I really appreciate it.