Just a stirring in my soul
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
The alchemist could only laugh and shrug. "Trial by fire they say is the best method...but I do feel quite unprepared. But I am glad for the help."

The sight and scent of the jam makes the alchemist's stomach rumble again, saliva forming instantly in his mouth. Moving Aoife onto the side of his knee to try and juggle the girl and his food, Amalia's offer is well-timed, but not necessarily well-met. For a moment Remi looks across at her, dark almond eyes kind and gentle, her posture one that never in a million years would suggest any harm to the child. Instinctively he knows he could overpower her, that he has magic and might on his side, but Aoife is such a precious thing and for a moment he stupidly and stubbornly does not want to let her go.

But of course he's just being silly. Smiling after a moments silence, Remi nods, kissing Aoife's curls and handing her over into Amalia's waiting arms. "I am not used to being protective." He admits, watching Amalia's dexterous fingers delight Aoife's limited gaze.

"I am sorry to hear that." He replies with a gentle smile, picking up the bread and nibbling thoughtfully on it. Having had little family of his own and never any sort of legacy to live under or progress, he can't fully understand what it must be like for Amalia. But Remi is sympathetic and creative by nature, so his capacity for empathy is vast despite his limited experiences. And so while his smile is boyish, it is also understanding and laced with a loving sort of concern.

"Well this—" He murmured, speaking with his mouthful and blushing an appropriate apology for doing so, "—is amazing. So I for one am quite glad that you re-opened." As if echoing his thoughts, Aoife gives a happy crackle of delight, wiggling energetically in Amalia's arms.

I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
What if you were the one for me? I hope you weren't the one for me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Just a stirring in my soul - by Remi - 03-26-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Amalia - 03-27-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Remi - 03-30-2019, 04:07 AM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Amalia - 03-30-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Remi - 04-01-2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Amalia - 04-01-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Remi - 04-04-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Amalia - 04-13-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Remi - 04-16-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Amalia - 04-18-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Just a stirring in my soul - by Remi - 04-23-2019, 05:18 PM