To Harper and Hadama
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

To Harper and Hadama,

Greetings – I trust Torchline is well. After recent discussions, Halo was wondering if you would like to meet to examine the potential for trade, or any other matters.

Let us know – we would be able to traverse your way either in this season or the next.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Deimos and Evie,

Torchline is also interested in opening further trade with Halo, and you are welcome to our shores in any season. If you send a raven before you leave we will be ready for your arrival.

Safe travels.

~Hadama, King
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Hadama,

Apologies for the late notice – as I am sure you can surmise, it has been rather busy as of late. It would likely be best to hold out on trade discussions until Flowerbirth. Thank you for your patience.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Deimos and Evie,

Of course.

Strange lights were seen passing through the sky to the northeast during LongNight. I have commissioned the Adventurer's Guild to investigate, and I will share what they find with the regional leaders.

Depending on what they report, we may unfortunately need to further delay trade.

Currents keep you safe.

~Hadama, King