(SE) through the spillways
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
now take what i offer, straight up the nose, down the throat
it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
All of his anxieties burn away the second the question leaves her lips. He’d been expecting worse ones, and perhaps that’s the honest answer that has him chuckling lightly in some small amount of relief, even if he hasn’t shown it prior. “Well, uh,” he pauses, clicking his tongue as he watches the dragonling return to his bonded.

It’s not too forward.” He interjects before straightening up and continuing. “I fought mostly for the Ascended before the war… And with betraying Safrin as I had, I suppose I’m under the assumption that I’m not exactly, uh, wanted anywhere. So I stay out of things.” It’s an awkward smile that leaves him, a slight shrug of his tattooed shoulder. “Besides, I’ve been trying to make King’s End a bit more of a destination spot.” With the haven and the brothel, there was potential.
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer?
i am the way and the life in the best looking truth
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Anna Donovan
Dragoon

Age: 45 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 0 - Strg: 1 - Dext: 1 - Endr: 1 - Luck: 1 - Int:
SAMAEL - Mythical - Dragon (Lightning)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
ANNA
Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
"hmm." Anna hummed as she listened to the demigod's explanation. Her eyes shadow at the mention of the ascended, and though her personal feelings on them and their choosing to follow the Voice was the complete opposite of Sunjata's, it mattered not. They were gone. The old gods, and the demigods and champions that fought for them, had been successful. Anna looked down at her feet as she kicked away another spider. "If it matters," she started, supporting Samael some with her hands as she walked with the demigod. "I think that most of the world is ready to move on from the darkness behind us." At least she was. And Koa. The dragoons once were a force used to bring death and destruction against any race that threatened their gods -- but now, the youngling soldier envisioned it to be an organization of peacekeepers, and Anna was fully supportive of this.

You either adapt, or you die.

It was her motto.

"If you wanted to come to Stormbreak, I think you would be welcomed." It was a casting, an invitation. Whether or not he would be welcome, however, she couldn't say -- while she knew some might be ready to move on, she also knew that others would hold their wounds open for centuries to come. But what she was confident on was that no one in their right minds would openly attack Frey's demigod in their streets.

Anna offered him a small smile before turning to head back the way she came. "I better head back to the skyport before I get left behind. Next time I come, I'll come check out all that you've done for this place." She said, recognizing that he said he was doing work here, too.

FIN
And as you step back into line, a mob jumps to their feet
Let our blades shine with Justice
Let Valor our hearts sing.
Let all who seek protection
Find it 'neath the Dragoon's Wing.