[Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Appropriately chastised by her last misadventure, the leopardess sets to work diligently, though she nods in agreement as Jigano says it takes work to adjust. It feels like my brain is working differently, the girl admits, grabbing a large branch with her teeth and dragging it away from the shrine. I'm still me, but I'm not afraid of everything. This last thought comes with a rueful feeling, the indirect admission still a challenge for the girl. Being Amalia is confining, constricting, like there is a hand that never leaves her throat and squeezes every time she tries to gulp for air. But as the leopardess she can shake off that hand and finally, for the first time, breathe.

Returning from depositing her branch, Amalia pauses a moment to gaze upon their work, satisfied that despite their distractions they have been able to accomplish a fair amount. Her dark eyes soften as she watches Isuma, the gryphlet unassuming in her pursuit of a beetle, circling closer and closer to the center of the shrine. The center, where flowers bloom in Frey and Rae's care, beautiful and vibrant and robust and large...

...very large...

Isuma, stop! Amalia exclaims through her mind, though what leaves her lips is a concerned growl. Fast as a comet she bounds to the child, reaching the younger creature's side with two great leaps of her powerful legs. She crouches protectively between Isuma and the flower, which is now far too close for her liking, lashing out with a claw-drawn paw to swat away the danger as the bloom, in turn, seems to writhe and snap in anger.
a m a l i a
You were young and you'd stare With a reverence unimpaired
Searching in your dark eyes to find the stars already there

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work - by Amalia - 04-14-2019, 02:46 AM