[Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
I'm--hrrffff!--glad, he replied, growling softly as he clamped his jaws around the base of the plant and pulled, now that its shallow roots had been loosened. It thrashed weakly even then, but had taken too much damage to put up a proper fight. Dragging the dying stem and leaves out of the Shrine's main circle and leaving the remains of the plant to wither atop his pile of sticks, he finally collapsed to the greening grass and began washing himself with the fastidiousness of a cat.

I've been better, he admitted wryly, flicking an ear at the dutiful leopard as Isuma flopped dramatically onto the ground beside him, reeping softly to herself as she closed her eyes. The fox nosed carefully at his injuries, beginning the unpleasant task of licking them clean. Scratches, mostly. A few deeper cuts from its teeth, but it got more fur than flesh, thankfully. I'm not going to be sitting down in my human form much for the next few days though, he admitted wryly, raising his head to give the leopardess a wink. Thank you, my Amalia, for acting fast enough to save Isuma, though. It would have done far worse to her, if you hadn't noticed it in time. He inclined his head in gratitude, knowing that things could have gone far worse if she had't been there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work - by Jigano - 04-20-2019, 01:03 AM