[Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Jigano collapses, and Amalia settles too, lowering down onto her belly to watch the fastidious fox. Dark eyes flicker to his tail, a little ragged and worse for wear, guilt rising once more in her throat. She should have been able to prevent this, to save him, to conquer her enemies on her own. Lowering her head, Amalia sighs, tired and grumpier than when they began.

Except- the Leopard's head picks up again as the fox continues on. Thank you, my Amalia. Something rises in the girl, bittersweet and beautiful, a memory of the last person to call her theirs. She would not have been mad, either, and suddenly the girl is filled with fresh vim, a newly reignited desire to be happier, kinder, better.

Strong, like the version of her he sees.

Rising back up to her feet, Amalia approaches the fox and gryphon, stopping above where they rest. I would not let anything happen to her, she avows, the steel in her voice reminiscent of when she said the same of Rory. She wields the promise like a blade, staring intently at Jigano, ardent gravity in her wide eyes. Or you. You're my family.

And just like that the leopard relaxes, reaching out one great paw to sweep them into her embrace, her stocky body and long tail coiling around the pair. Hesitating a moment, she reaches out carefully with her tongue, an offer to groom Jigano that, should he accept, she will commit to with fervor.
a m a l i a
You were young and you'd stare With a reverence unimpaired
Searching in your dark eyes to find the stars already there

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work - by Amalia - 04-22-2019, 09:24 PM