[Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
His ears flagged at hearing the initial deflection, 'I don't' sounding fairly straightforward and leaving him feeling guilty for intruding into a place he wasn't wanted, and could only cause pain. Amalia had every right to hide her past away from him, and perhaps Rory could tell him more... though that didn't seem fair either, asking personal questions through someone else.

Before he could resign himself to not knowing, however, her voice slid into his thoughts again. He perked his ears back up, eager to listen, but the oddly flat, impersonal pleasantness in her tone had him turning to look up at her worriedly. The story was simple but sweet, a window into a past he could only imagine but Amalia had lived it. The pain of loss was still fresh after all the time that had passed, her heart unhealed, and the fox twisted to sit up and press his cheek hard against hers, one paw resting on her shoulder for support.

She is gone, but not far, he consoled her. Remember what Ludo said, and what she said through them. She is proud of you, Amalia. As am I. And she watches over you still. I think that she will be happy, so long as you can find happiness. Tell me, my Amalia, what makes you happy? he coaxed, trying to bring to mind deliberately good memories to drown out the sorrow of loss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work - by Jigano - 04-27-2019, 03:41 AM