[Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
He had pushed too hard. Again. As he had with Remi, his curiosity into Amalia's past had created a rift between them. Rather than continue her stories after he had offered her solace she went silent and remained tense, closing herself off - closing him out, and leaving him guilty and aching for what his thoughtless words had done.

The pain of knowing he had hurt her was worse than anything that had happened to his tail that day.

Slowly the fox pulled away, realizing too late how he had forced his touch on her. It was too much, to stay so close when he had already done too much damage, and he was forcibly reminded of why he avoided touching others, or being touched by them.

It only ends in pain.

He slipped from the circle of her paws, leaving Isuma sleeping obliviously within the leopardess's protection while he hopped up onto the sun-warmed top of a glowstone, white fur blending in with white rock except where blood dotted his hindquarters. He turned his attention to cleaning it from his fur as he considered her deflection, and let out a silent mental sigh.

Dead. Six years ago. A myrmidon was sent to attack my home town in... retaliation, for my friends and I sticking our noses where they didn't belong. My parents were caught in the crossfire, as were many other innocents. I had no siblings. Val was the closest he had known to a sister, but she had stayed in Torch while he had journeyed and time and experience had caused them to drift apart. And then, after the Silvermount, he hadn't been able to face her again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work - by Jigano - 04-27-2019, 05:30 PM