[Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
She cannot say she understands it all, the tale he weaves and the life he has lived. She is an uneducated child next to him, a girl in a snowglobe, never to emerge or truly feel the sun. She will never have to make choices with consequences as grandiose as his.

But pain and loss is a universal language, and guilt sings deeply to the wounds inside her heart.

So she sits in silence as he speaks, letting her warmth be available to him. When he finally leans back, she let's her head resting gently on his shoulder, a comforting rumble rising in her breast.

Something like a chuckle leaves the leopard. She didn't mind it, but she liked to be outdoors, or in the shop. The Antheneum was too quiet for her. I only really starting going there when she died. It was too hard to be in the shop... Around things that reminded me of her. And my mom spent all her time in the infirmary. So I... Found my solace in books.

A sigh, but it is lighter this time, more nostalgic than mournful, enraged.

She would have loved you, though. Like I do.
a m a l i a
You were young and you'd stare With a reverence unimpaired
Searching in your dark eyes to find the stars already there

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Many Paws Make Light Work - by Amalia - 04-28-2019, 04:09 AM