To Hadama, King of Torchline
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
K O A
and they will shake their heads
and wag their bony fingers
From the Dragon's Nest

King Hadama,

I am writing on behalf of the Dragoons. I was recently made aware that a resident of Torchline may have been involved in a serious crime, and would like your consent to question them further. The crime in question did not take place in Torchline's borders, but as the witness is one of your subjects I thought it prudent to keep you informed.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns. I will of course keep you abreast of any pertinent findings.

Cooperatively,

Koa Carpenter,
Stormbreak Dragoon
in all the wrong directions—
and by daybreak we'll be gone
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Koa Carpenter,

That is serious news. If one of our citizens has committed a crime in Stormbreak, we will work with you and Sohalia to see that justice is swiftly done. We would like to meet with you to discuss the nature and evidence of the crime. The witness is welcome if they are comfortable joining us as well.  

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. We will look forward to your arrival.

~Hadama, King
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
K O A
and they will shake their heads
and wag their bony fingers
Hadama,

The crime was not committed in Stormbreak, but in the Wilds. I realize that normally this wouldn't be something that falls under the purview of the Dragoons, but as it was reported to me directly I feel it is my duty to follow up.

I will be glad to come speak more in person. Please let me know when and where to meet you.

Cooperatively,

Koa Carpenter
Stormbreak Dragoon
in all the wrong directions—
and by daybreak we'll be gone