share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
It isn't a bar, it's the name of a street, and Ronin would say as much if Remi had voiced the thoughts out loud. Alas, the angel continues to leave him in agony and so he continues to be an absolute ass about everything - and let's be honest, he might very well be that way anyway. "Come a little closer and I'll be more than happy to show you that I'm proper as they come," he says, though the words don't hold nearly as much bite given the pain that threads through them.

"I was having a drink, fuck," he tells the angel. "I know the sins on your lists upstairs are practically countless, but I didn't think that was one of them." And since his new divine friend is doing a lot of talking and not a lot of anything else, Ronin decides to try and free himself. Of course, the second his free hand grasps the nail in his pinned palm, there's a hiss of something sacred and he's left only with burned fingertips.

"Listen, you're giving me performance anxiety here, so if you aren't going to kill me, could you please fuck off?" he snaps.
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-03-2023, 07:11 PM