share our dreams and sit our thrones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
when people say that something is forever
'Oh, well...yes, actually, I suppose that's true." The angel agrees, feeling all the better for it. Smiling warmly to their server as their drinks arrive, Remi looks at the plate of cherries moved to sit next to the ones he'd ordered for himself, lips slightly parted and green eyes growing wide. "But..not for the coffee, then?" He asks, clearly confused.

'Ohh..' He sighs mournfully, before trying to rally. "You're right, I had just..oh I had planned for -" Of course at that moment the bellow of thunder overhead sounded like a heaven-sized cookie sheet was being banged with a drumstick, cutting of the angel's explanation. It shook the foundation of the building and set the liquid in their drinks shaking.

'Heavens!' Remi cries as a few patrons in the streets were sent running for cover. "I hadn't meant for it to be like that." He says, pressing his palm to his ear and opening and closing his jaw as if to reset the pressure inside of his skull.
either way, it ends
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Remi - 09-03-2023, 09:13 PM