share our dreams and sit our thrones
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
when people say that something is forever
"Wh- ho- ...I-" The sounds stumbled forth like hesitant newborn stars attempting to form constellations before being scattered as the angel withered with embarrassment. Flushed and at a loss for words, he cast an imploring glance at his drink; meanwhile, the once-roiling tempest surrounding them seemed to have lost interest without the angel's oversight and began dissipating with a stormy sigh. "The sugar, you see," the angel confessed, his gaze darting up with an almost comical swiftness, his lower lip forming a pout of contemplation, "wasn't a miracle in the strictest sense. It's just that I happen to have a knack for a bit of sleight of hand." He paused, the weight of his unspoken question hanging in the air like a feather caught in a breeze. "You've...seen my shop, then?" He asked sheepishly.

Remi levelled an incredulous stare at the demon before sighing with exasperation. "I rather suspected as much," he murmured softly. "Though it's not as if those fish were causing any harm, really." The revelation that the canals had been inexplicably teeming with fish was one curious twist of fate, but that they'd found their way into the boats, sinking them? A wry smile tugged at the corners of Remi's lips as he contemplated the absurdity of it all, before catching himself and schooling his expression into something much more righteous and disapproving.
either way, it ends
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Remi - 09-07-2023, 06:03 PM