share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
"Look, whether it was a lie or the truth, I am very grateful," Ronin says, as if knowing the idea of his gratitude will likely irk the angel beside him (which, insane, because they're drinking together at a cafe as if it's nothing at all - you know, if you discount that he's chained by the ankle to the table). His shiteating smile does wither slightly as he raises a hand that's still singed and healing - the opposite to the one with a hole in it right now - suggesting that yes, he did try the door.

"I may have attempted to give it a jiggle," he confesses with a lazy shrug. "Alas, your curios are your own." Insert Frodo alright, keep your secrets gif. As for whether there's anything else he's up to, Ronin lets out a rather musical laugh.

"Oh, yes," he says with an exaggerated nod. "First I plan to destroy you, and then armies of demons are going to crawl up from below and take Venice by storm. We're also planning to pants Gabriel, the next chance we get." Yes, clearly Ronin assumes Remi is digging for information. And no, he's not lying about that last part.
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-07-2023, 06:59 PM