share our dreams and sit our thrones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
kiss your perfect day goodbye
"Mm, I'm sure it is," Ronin agrees, tilting his head at Remi's ticket stub as if trying to see how high into the back of the theatre he was. (Or maybe he's behind some pillar, who knows?) The demon scrunches one eye shut at the sudden celestial outburst from his counterpart, though he'd be lying if there wasn't a hint of a smile on his face as well. "You heard me," he croons, and now they're being bustled along towards the entrance as well.

"I'm joking, though - obviously," he adds, in a tone that suggests it's not obvious at all. "But if you're really so worried I suppose you'll just have to wait until the end of the play to find out the truth." And here he gives a pleasant enough smile to one of the ushers, who does just that - to both of them, in fact - until they're heading up a staircase towards the box seats. "Well would you look at that," Ronin says. "You'll be able to see your perfectly fine seat from your new one."
because the world is on fire
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 08-31-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: share our dreams and sit our thrones - by Ronin - 09-18-2023, 08:27 PM