[SE] Closer than eternity
for Noah
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Noah's words earned a slow inclination of the Tidebreaker's head in acknowledgment of perhaps the most difficult price of a god's full favor. He had expected to outlive his parents, of course, but what it would mean to watch his sister age and die while he remained as he currently was...

Hadama closed his eyes and breathed slowly and deeply, accepting the possibility while it was still only a 'might-yet-be' and not yet a certainty. There would be pain, yes. But he had never yet given his heart to any other person in the way that Noah had, and when the Tidebreaker opened his eyes again it was to meet the Sentinel's gaze squarely. "Yes," he agreed, short and simple and quietly fervent. "I have no one person like that. And if I pledge myself to Safrin, I do not think I ever will."
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Noah had already outlived his family. His friends. While he knew he would have to come to terms with outliving his wife, he couldn’t. He couldn’t grasp the idea in his heart of hearts and he pushed against the thorn it was in his side. He loved her too much, loved her more than he loved himself. Loved his children more than he loved himself. But did he love them more than Vi?

He sighed, but straightened some. The movement in his body seemed to bring back some life to the world around them. ”Safrin will not find any fault in being the only one held close to your hear.” Noah said, his lips curling slightly on one side in a mocked smirk. He remembered the time when Ronin had told him all of the details of his herald, and especially her jealousy. Those she called and those she loved she wanted always to protect and to look at her with the same eyes and heart she looked at them. [say]”Or, if you can, find another immortal.”{/b} Like Ronin. He had Remi, though he had not been a demigod when the Supernova married him.
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 35 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
"Indeed," Hadama agreed with the Sentinel's assertion, though his troubled expression lacked the mocking edge of Noah's smirk. Safrin's jealousy was well-known, and was one of the reasons he would need to guard his heart as best as he was able. "I have heard of what happened to The Flood."

It would be hard enough to outlive his friends, something he would soon have a heartbreaking lesson in, though he didn't know it yet.

At the suggestion of another immortal, the merking simply lifted one shoulder in a shrug, a flicker of amusement swirling briefly through the bond. "Perhaps. But so long as I have my people and Safrin's regard I will be content."

Though who could say whether that would change in the future?

His expression shifted subtly, some of the weight of their conversation lifting from clear green eyes as he looked up at Noah from the water. "We should spar again soon. And if you need help with any bridges, I will come." After helping Phoebe in the Greatwood and repairing some of the canal bridges on Torchline, he was becoming quite experienced with them.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
"I am glad that I could offer some help. Being given a choice like this shouldn't be taken lightly, so I admire that you're seeking different perspectives on it." Noah offered the mer a smile. Then, he nodded. "We are due for a spar soon, that is true. I may call on you for some help yet, here in the Grounds." Noah gestured around then offered his hand out to the merking to shake in dismissal and farewell. "I imagine it will be a lot of work helping to erase the stain the Voice left on this place." It would be, and it was work Noah didn't quiet understand the scope of yet.

But he would soon.

With that, he stood and departed where he had met the mer, and headed back to his children and his wife for the rest of the evening.

FIN