Mini Event [se] what to do with the remains
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Content to listen to the meeting rumble along (in truth maybe he's also keeping more than just a stray eye on the Ancient by the fire), Ronin nods as Deimos speaks up again, trusting the foundations to have been laid. "I have the benefit of not being locked to a region right now, so I'll be sure to try and make the rounds, to help out wherever I can." Remi is in the same position, of course, but he's not going to make those decisions for his husband.

Instead, given that they seem to have concluded matters here, he slips his hand into the Lullaby's beneath the table and gives it a gentle squeeze. "I wonder if being in the refuge means we can get drunk if we try hard enough?" he whispers, his voice laced with warm amusement, as if to try to shatter through the serious nature of the recent discussion. And yes, everyone else might be able to hear it as well, but so be it.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Content with the explanation of the refuge, even if he doesn't particularly like the idea of it, Danta busies himself with stealing more of the meat by the fire before rolling his shoulders and stepping away. Thawed out a little by now, he nonetheless leaves his coat, scarf and gloves on, drifting toward Sunjata and offering the Flood a bob of his eyebrows in a greeting that officially ends this stupid meeting in his mind.

"The Hollowed Grounds would always appreciate your help," he drawls, blue eyes filled with mischief. "And since I'm in the area, maybe you could show me this House of yours? We can compare notes." You know, brothel owner to brothel owner.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the ocean does not apologize for its depth
and the mountains do not seek forgiveness
With the last fringes of conversations wrapping up between the vestiges, leaders, and demigods, there wasn’t much more to be done or shared until other actions took place. The Sword nodded towards Ronin at his input, and at the very least, they all seemed to have a solid foundation as to what they were doing next - as to after, that would be up to different aspects and regions to decide.

Thereafter, they could dissipate and unfurl back to their respective homes and lands, hopefully to spread the wealth of information, and start on calls to other heralds, deities, and grasping at any other information.

{FIN <3}
for the space they take
and so, neither shall I