Personal Quest [SE] i hold it all when i hold you
Koa Carpenter
Dragoon

Age: 22 | Height: 6 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 28 - Int:
PIPSQUEAK - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Koa
Don't take this the wrong way
You knew who I was with every step that I ran to you
Koa's lantern is done, lit and hung, and he'd like very much to excuse himself from here. But Soh's has yet to be placed, and even if it weren't the gentlemanly thing to do, the Doubletake is not letting our boy avoiding helping.

Hard to ignore Flora's murmuring, especially when the smoke in her voice has Koa remembering very different words. And though the Dragoon shoots a glare that says I know you know what you're doing, he nevertheless goes obediently to keep Soh's ladder in place. Bowing dramatically as he draws near, Koa flashes Sohalia a beatific smile before gallantly grasping the wooden rungs. If Flora's going to play games then Koa can, too- or so he thinks petulantly behind his mask of charm, stealing a glance the Doubletake's way as his hand presses supportively on Soh's lower back.
Only blue or black days
Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
There is love inside this madness
We are walking on the moon
The hand at the small of her back surprised her as much as it steadied her, and she felt her face heat from Koa's proximity as she hung the last lantern. Gods curse Flora - Soh wasn't deaf - and her meddling! When she'd finished her task, she climbed shakily from the ladder, scampering entirely too quickly away from the Dragoon's touch. "Thanks," she murmured, glancing into his eyes and then away, clasping her hands before her as she gathered her thoughts.

And then they were done, finally, and this torment could end. Soh surveyed their work with a nod of approval. "Thank you both for coming, and for helping," she said, beginning to gather supplies. "I'll just get this stuff put away, but you're, um, free to go. Or if you wait a minute, lunch is on me." Gods, but she hoped they would leave.

-FIN <3-
Though I don't believe in magic
I believe in me and you
Sohalia