One for sorrow, two for mirth
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2720
You've known wolves? Jigano asked, curiosity piqued - almost enough to forget how tense this method of communication made him. Intelligent wolves, you mean? Stranger things could happen... he'd known a telepathic squirrel, once. Admittedly, it hadn't started out as a squirrel, but Oni was a fair hand with a polymorph spell and it was better than leaving the shipmind to slow madness and eventual death.

The raven croaked softly to himself, considering the possibility of talking animals on Caiside's world and finding it fascinating. He was no druid, to speak with animals...

Well. He hadn't been, once upon a time. Now, apparently, that had changed, as with so much else. As things had for Caiside, his friend who had fallen so high from power...

But he was getting his feet under him - all four of them, by appearances - and moving forward rather than wallowing in what he had lost. Perhaps if you practice, you may find that some of those skills are yours after all, now? he suggested, a hint of his old slyness in his mental tone as he turned Caiside's suggestions back on him. In truth I dislike the... ah, potential for sharing secrets that aren't mine to give away, he admitted, his tone sobering once more. I have made oaths, to never speak of certain things that I have learned, and... the potential for 'rifling' thoughts is not one I wish to flirt with. He hesitated, then sighed, flipping his feathers in agitation as he turned his head to regard Caiside from a single bright blue eye. But... I am glad that you found me like this today. I do not know that I would have sought this out on my own... and I needed to. He sighed again, the sound rattling in his throat as he forced his way through his unease with their method of communication.

With the Spire's Guardian gone, it's only a matter of time before we gather ourselves for an attempt to enter it, and bring down the barrier, he said somberly. There's much work to do before that happens, but once it does, and if it is successful... we need to think about what comes afterwards. We have accounts of a great forest beyond, to the north and west, with magic and perhaps even other races not currently found here in the Hollowed Grounds. I think we should send scouts to investigate it... and what better scouts than those who can turn into animals, to blend in or flee without causing alarm to any we might come across until we have a chance to determine if they are friendly or not? He croaked, talons opening and closing on the branch in a physical manifestation of the anxiety he normally hid in his human form. Would you consider joining me, if the time comes for it?

Messages In This Thread
One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Jigano - 03-27-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Caiside - 03-28-2019, 03:23 AM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Jigano - 03-29-2019, 02:28 AM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Caiside - 03-30-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Jigano - 03-30-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Caiside - 03-31-2019, 07:20 AM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Jigano - 03-31-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Caiside - 04-01-2019, 05:39 AM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Jigano - 04-01-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Caiside - 04-02-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: One for sorrow, two for mirth - by Jigano - 04-02-2019, 03:42 PM