Personal Quest what the world needs
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// ships are launching from my chest
some have names but most do not //
Thankfully there isn’t any rearranging that can’t be fixed immediately upon setting the desk or couch down, and Sunjata’s surprisingly not feeling sore or tired the second Danta suggests they’re done and brings up the idea of drinks. “I had less reasons when I took over Torchline.” Sunjata murmurs, sidling up to the bar again, shooting an amused glance toward Flora because he simply took over Torchline when her father had given it to him.

But that’s neither here nor there as she gives him a saccharine smile and asks how things are going, and he knows exactly what she means by it when he hums an accented laugh under his breath. “Things are good.” He doesn’t delve into it that much further, not as he focuses on Danta long enough to ask if he has any whiskey, content to down quite a bit of it if it helps him from having to delve into his relationship with Flora’s mother.

But at the very least, it wouldn’t bother him to know Danta had been with Hotaru, not when Sunjata had slept with him too.

— FIN <333
the flood
// if you find one, please,
let me know what piece i've lost //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.