[se] ineffable
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN

Feeling all the more untethered for the stark difference in temperatures all around them, Ronin feels himself clutching at Remi's shirt and has to take a sudden, deep breath to try and calm himself down. With his heart rabbiting in his chest in a way that feels entirely unnecessary, the Nova lets out a slow and shaky sigh before nodding to his husband.

"As if we would ever let each other go off alone, immortal or otherwise," he whispers, trying and failing at a smile. "You were a force to be reckoned with before you were ever a demigod," he reminds him. "And before you were an immortal demigod. And I..." He doesn't want to say it because it feels unfair, but it's part of it.

"Can you decide to just not be a demigod?" he ventures carefully. Safrin has offered it to Ronin more than once, it's true, but he's not sure the same could be said for Ludo.
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

Closing his eyes, Remi imagines the fur-lined bed that they'd shared in the guildhouse so very, very long ago now. Despite the years between when they'd last properly been in it, the memory was just as vivid as it had ever been, and with nothing more than a vague tug at his magic, the bed appeared beneath them, pushing them off the icy ground.

Letting his fire wilt—even memory beds were flammable—the Lullaby reaches for the Nova, tugging him close. 'I have no idea. But it is probably worth thinking about on our own before...' Remi shakes his head against the pillow. "..I just, I think if I ever mentioned it to Ludo, I can see it making some sort of snap decision right then and there. I am not sure it would be a conversation."

Suddenly burying his face into the crook of his husband's neck, Remi stretches his wing over the Nova properly as his fingers clutch at the leather of Ronin's jacket. "I only know that I love you. It is really the only thing I am sure of these days and as much as I hate what being a demigod entails most of the time...could I really shorten the time I have with you?"
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN

Huffing a breath of surprise to feel them suddenly lifted off the ground, it only takes a moment for Ronin to realise what has happened, and he simultaneously relaxes and clasps the Lullaby closer. "That does sound like Ludo," Ronin admits, his voice muffled by pillows and feathers.

Surprised but not unhappy to feel Remi pressing against him in turn, the Nova lets his fingers slip through the other man's curls, pressing soft kisses to the crown of his head. "And I love you. I love you enough to tell you to be happy before you're anything else. Doing this would make you happy - we both know it would."

The rest feels blissfully simple next to that, at least to Ronin. "I'm not sure how I can say this to you again so you'll believe me, but you won't be shortening anything. The day you go - the moment you aren't with me any more, I'll be on your heels. Vi himself couldn't stop me from following you into death."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI

Parting his lips to protest, only because gods if this wasn't one of the most selfish things he'd ever suggested in his life, the Lullaby found his teeth grasping at his lower lip to keep the words from spilling out. It would be insincere to argue now; they both knew how he felt.

Heaving out the sort of sigh that made his shoulders bunch up to his ears before boyishly falling back down, Remi can only lift his chin in order to press his lips firmly against his husband's. Kissing the Nova seemed to be the only thing that felt genuine just now, and gods if it wasn't literally freezing, Remi would likely have begun stripping them both down if only so that they could be all the closer to one another.

Well...with everything going on right now, I do not think I will mention it to Ludo. Remi thinks, not wanting to give up Ronin's lips for even a moment.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN

Melting against the press of his husband's lips, the cold might mean he's unable to strip Remi of his clothes as he would like, but it doesn't mean his hands can't wander. And wander they do, wanting and needing to feel every part of the Lullaby even if it's against fabric rather than flesh. With everything going on, I think I ought to love you even harder than I do right now, he mutters, his mental voice steady and warm compared to his physical form.

Though I would very much like to not be in the Frostfields right now, he adds, wondering if his husband might be so kind as to use his still-existing dream magic to put them both to sleep and take them somewhere warmer. Surely Maeve won't mind their appearing in Torchline, right? Or Mateo in Stormbreak?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

Then love me harder, Remi nearly pleads as his kisses become tinged with the sort of desperation that conjures memories of a much younger blue-eyed man, standing in a body held together only by starlight in a pit of destruction and triumph.

Remi had told Ronin that he loved him for the first time then, and it had taken a literal miracle before he had the chance to say those words again.

If you love me.. The glare of the snow around them melted into darkness as the memory-furs grew a good deal more decadent. The scent of water and frost in the air became saltier and warmer regardless of the season. ..then love me.

And so he did.

~FIN.