Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Kiada is in the same boat as the Reaper. She has learned nothing of the festival, aside from planting a few flowers with Melita and fixing up some of her home with Seiji. The rest of it, the rest of the world, is lost on her the more she wanders aimlessly through the streets. The only interesting thing to happen of late was the revelation with Deimos, and the binding of her fractured, splintered heart. But she knows it won’t last, and she needs to keep being busy to keep the pain from poisoning the cracks of her soul. That is when she reads the notice on the board in the Temple – and she’s a bit late but she knows it would be a good thing. And she has no idea that Amalia had been that leopard the day the love of her life had died – who had comforted her in more ways than one.

Auni, the small Luxere is on her heels with a wagging tail as she approaches the bakery. She is dressed in all leather, hiding away the tight fitting blouse underneath the outer coat. And as she opens the bakery, Auni bolts in straight past Rexanna and Jigano and heads straight for Deimos with a small headbutt to his leg. Kiada pays it little mind, and deep down she knows that Deimos won’t mind as well. It is only Amalia she needs to worry about, and if need be she can make sure he stays in a place where he won’t get in the way. But the deer is far too excited to see his friend again that he pays actual politeness little mind.

As she enters, she closes the door behind her and her icy eyes slip from a beautiful woman whom she’d never seen before, to Jigano, a man with white hair she had also not seen before, to Amalia whom she’d only seen in leopard form and had little idea who the woman was in her real form, before finally landing on Deimos – her pillar in the darkness of confusion and lost dreams. She removes her jacket, setting it aside so she stands in the pale hued blouse with small scars flecking her forearms – and she pulls her hair back to make sure it stays out of the way which reveals the huge X scarring that disfigures parts of her neck. “I’m Kiada and that is Auni. I hope you don’t mind.” She begins, eyes lingering on Amalia before glancing around the room to so many faces she doesn’t know.

And I’ll go wherever he’s going.” She says, eyes landing on Deimos with a hint of a playful look and wolfish, toothy grin.

-------

Kiada goes to baking! Mostly to harass Deimos ;D
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Kiada - 03-29-2019, 01:21 AM