Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe had already done her preparations for the festival - she had made flower crowns to bring for people to wear if they so chose. It wasn't anything particularly extravagant, but had seemed fitting given the time of year and...well Frey's flower crown gift to her. She wasn't certain Frey had anything to do with Fiat Lux, but it seemed the sort of thing they might enjoy in a general sense. That was when Amalia's notice caught her eye. Welcoming...Rae? Her mind went back to her conversation with Safrin...Mort went with Ludo, Vi went with Safrin, and Rae went with Frey (which rhymed, how cute!). That gave her some pause. Perhaps Frey would appreciate her putting more effort towards something intended to please the goddess they were associated with. Though...Devas was run by a Natural woman she thought...maybe 'all' didn't really mean someone like her?

She could try, at least, right?

So Phoebe arrived, looking a little nervous and sheepish as she entered. She didn't know who the owner of Devas was, but it seemed clear who at least was in charge at this moment, and approached Amalia. "Hello, my name is Phoebe...I...I hope it is alright if I join and help?" she said before offering her a small basket with some of her prepared flower crowns in it, each flower having been carefully picked for their meaning in relation to what she knew of the festival. "I uhm...I had already made some of these for everyone for the festival and thought I would bring them too for you to give to your friends, if you want?" A peace offering in a way. It wasn't much...nothing really...but she knew as an Outlander her presence might be...unwelcome at best. Brown eyes glanced around the room and landed on Rexanna and Lily, both of whom she recognized. "I can help them, with whatever they are doing." she offered with a small smile.

Phoebe takes a crafting spot!
Phoebe
shine like gold, buzz like a bee, oh you make me smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Phoebe - 03-31-2019, 03:17 PM