Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
"Oh no-"

But it is too late. She has unleashed chaos, and now the girl can only watch in hapless bemusement as chaos unfolds within her bakery. Deimos is the first to partake: another surprise in a series of many, another sign of the human soul beneath the glacial man. Amused, she watches him grab Kiada's face, something fragile fluttering inside her chest at the sight of his smile, the sound of his laugh. It is not for her, but it is something- and she feels a strange success at her part in it all, a certain pride in knowing that perhaps she helped to draw the fire from inside his core.

The moment is destined to be short-lived. At first, it seems the trio will set to the task of kneading with something akin to dignity, but Amalia is quickly dissuaded from that notion as Deimos scoops up a fistful of flour. Ducking to avoid the worst of the onslaught, the girl cannot help the bubbling laughter which escapes her lips, surprise and delight dancing together in dulcet, alto tones. No sooner does she rise again - honey hair now flecked with white, having taken most of the assault - then a long finger reaches out to tap her nose, Jigano's sly smile a wicked, wily thing. The baker puts her hands on her hips, attempting and failing to look appropriately displeased before finally breaking down into another grin, her tongue sticking out in a teasing raspberry.

At least Kiada has remained respectable (or so she mistakenly thinks, though there is a suspicious sprinkling of pale flour upon the woman's nose). Turning back to the younger girl, Amalia proceeds with the next set of instructions, demonstrating once again.

"Ok, now roll your dough out - like this - and then split it into five equal parts. Four of the sections you'll flatten between your hands." In a rare, almost unconscious act of showing off, Amalia grabs one of her dough balls and twirls it deftly between her fingers, creating a smooth half-inch thick disc within a matter of seconds.

"The last section you break into four parts and use to decorate. See-" And, again, she acts with practiced speed, spinning out a long and slender rope of dough before delicately shaping a sun upon her loaf, a traditional Fiat Lux design.

Deimos, Jigano, and Kiada - bread part of the PQ is moving on! Shape your loaves into discs, and then decorate!

Jigano is currently winning the flour fight! You two gonna just take that?!
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Amalia - 04-10-2019, 11:21 AM