Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Slowly the loaves begin to tak shape, each one decorated by a separate sigil, an emblem of their maker. She wonders at Kiada's bird, is unsurprised by Deimos' snowflake. For her own remaining loaves Amalia makes distinct decorations, practicing the ones she will soon have to mass produce. A flower joins the collection, for Frey; a star, for Safrin; and a candle for Ludo.

They are delightfully childish in their mischief, and Amalia cannot help the upturned grin as Deimos and Kiada plot. Sure, the bakery will be a mess later, but for now it is alive, and the beauty of that pays ten times over the cost of cleaning up some flour. Speaking of which... Amalia cannot help the riotus laugh which peals from her lips at Deimos and Kiada's onslaught of poor Jigano, their coordination doing much to usurp him from his position of cleanest. Cackling, Amalia arches a brow at the Loreseeker whose arms and clothes are now as white as his hair.

"If you children are done." Amalia's drawl shakes with hidden mirth, a laughable attempt at imperious superiority easily belied by the grin still on her lips. There is no real anger or rebuke in her voice merely merriment and delight. "The last step is baking, which I'll take care of. Meanwhile, you lot- clean up this mess!"

Deimos Kiada Jigano
Baking team: clean up the shop while Amalia bakes the bread! Loaves will take about 15 minutes to cook. Flour fight winner will be rolled next round, get your last attacks in! Currently DEIMOS is cleanest
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Amalia - 04-23-2019, 12:23 PM