Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
Team Crafts!

As Lily and Rexanna approach the chorus bees they begin to shift and stir, their song growing louder and quicker. Rexanna reaches them first. Her attempts to grab the cloths are met with an increase of volume- clearly, the bees are displeased!

However, Lily's singing soothes them somewhat. The bees leave Rexanna and begin to swarm around the redhead, though the angry lilt of their buzzing is decreased. Indeed, they seem to be humming along, the whole cloud of them dancing on the summer breeze. After four bars they pull away, moving as one to some new location and letting Lily and Rexanna retrieve the linen in peace.

Phoebe, meanwhile, is one lucky duck. The big flower appears to be sleeping at the moment, though as she reaches toward it a strange growl like shivering trees can be heard. Maybe it's best to leave it alone and go back inside...? It is a beautiful flower, though...
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Amalia - 04-29-2019, 01:57 PM