Personal Quest [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
As Phoebe returns back inside, Amalia raises her head to greet her but is stopped by the midwife's words. "Oh no... I thought I got them all. Are you hurt?" Looking worriedly over the younger girl, she is relieved to see no visible sign of trauma, no evidence that Phoebe fell prey to the hungry bloom. "Sometimes the flowers get... ah, hungry. Best to avoid any that look too large. Or like they might move."

Rexanna and Lily appear shortly after, and Amalia breathes a sigh of relief, still embarrassed at having forgotten such an important part of the craft. "You should have enough to get started! I'll come check on the banners when the bread is in the oven." A bit too preoccupied by dodging fistfuls of flour to leave her post, she has faith in the three women's ability to construct some decorations, now that they have finished gathering supplies.

Phoebe, Lily, Rexanna
Team crafts! Please assemble your decorations! As a reminder, your supplies are:
  • 5 small bottles of paint: red, blue, black, indigo, yellow
  • A spool of thin orange silk ribbon
  • Two needles and thread
  • A pile of smooth sticks and twine
  • Moss
  • Glue
  • Fresh flowers
  • Lots of linen cloths
  • Snacks and tea
Amalia will come check on you once she finishes with the baking team and their shenanigans. This is the last mandatory round of this PQ
I tend to avoid getting emotional
I'm not shutting you out
It's just the way I'm born
But I see myself next to you until we're old

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] kindness keep a lonely company - by Amalia - 05-05-2019, 11:54 PM