hammerfall
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The Forsaken

He had been warned of this. He had seen it. Ronin, Amalia, Sunjata...lives lived before him that should have been a flashing beacon of what not to do (not in all ways but in some if you write them and are reading this ok). Noah knew what it meant to stay below the expectations of your god. Noah knew that Safrin had to get it from somewhere. But he hadn't understood.

Not until now.

Not until the tendrils of celestial energy flickered from his fingertips, licking up his arms and down his torso and wrapping around his legs. Not until his eyes burned white and hot and bright with the weight of his own shame.

He had failed.

His breath hitched in his nose and his chin lowered, head hanging even as it was covered in the most prominent display of Vi's touch. "What you say of me, what you will have me do," his voice was solid despite the roaring, burning, seething emotions within him, "it will be done." It would be done tenfold. It would be done exponentially. It would be done with every ounce of strength that Noah held within him. Even if he had to bring mountains down and make new brick by brick with his own hands.

He would not see himself like this again.

The shame shrouded over him. He couldn't bring himself to ask of Safrin, ask of the rest of the world. He couldn't bring himself to ask about how doing this would help the rest of the world when it came to whatever threat was looming over them enough for Safrin to have left this world and for even Frey to have noticed.

He could only think of the way Vi hadn't looked at him.

FIN
i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face

Messages In This Thread
hammerfall - by Vi - 09-03-2023, 04:36 PM
RE: hammerfall - by Noah - 09-03-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: hammerfall - by Vi - 09-03-2023, 05:32 PM
RE: hammerfall - by Noah - 09-03-2023, 05:44 PM
RE: hammerfall - by Serendipity - 09-03-2023, 05:44 PM
RE: hammerfall - by Vi - 09-03-2023, 06:04 PM