(SE) only so much a man can take
Koa!!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// grass stains cut my bloody knees, it's goodpain, it means i can't be phased
that little death inside my sides, won't make it right //
It’s a pale blur in the corner of his sight as he watches the dragonling dart back in. And perhaps, due to Sunjata’s recollection of when Haai had taken on the relic beast, he snarls his fury and launches a half second too late to keep the tiger’s paw from smacking her body from the sky. It’s with an extra renewed vigor of anger that Sunjata dives toward the molten tiger, listening as Koa’s instruction is heard.

The panther moves quickly, diving over toward the other side at exactly the right time that the chakram slices the tiger’s face, the painful yowl heard as the tiger is blinded from both the chakram and its own blood. He takes the moment to strike while Koa dives toward the dragonling, and with another latch onto the tiger’s throat with claws digging into its side, the beast finally falls. He feels a sickening crunch in his mouth and the tiger grows limp and Sunjata immediately retreats away from the pool of metal, shifting back into himself the second that he knows the area is clear.

He allows Koa the moment to focus on his companion, looking over toward him as he walks toward the sound of the sea panther kitten, coated and dripping in blood along his face and body. “How is she?” He calls over to the young man, having been able to see a bit of movement from the dragonling, which was certainly a great sign and it allows for some relief to spread through him.

At least, until he kneels down by the trunk of a fallen tree, reaching for the sea panther and its wide gilded eyes, its fuzzy and scaled fur smattered with blood as it clammers up to him with its webbed feet. And just like that, in all of the span of a second, that relief from Pip still moving is dashed when he feels that connection link into place in his mind, filling a void he hasn’t fully grieved yet, and Sunjata recoils like he’s been burned with curse after curse falling from his lips as he scrambles back, falling on his ass while he scoots back away from it. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck!I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this.
he wins every time i find myself inside, alone all night
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) only so much a man can take - by Sunjata - 09-05-2023, 04:33 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Koa - 09-06-2023, 05:28 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Sunjata - 09-06-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Koa - 09-08-2023, 04:21 AM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Sunjata - 09-08-2023, 02:06 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Koa - 09-10-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Sunjata - 09-10-2023, 06:31 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Koa - 09-10-2023, 07:02 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Sunjata - 09-10-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Koa - 09-10-2023, 09:27 PM
RE: (SE) only so much a man can take - by Sunjata - 09-10-2023, 09:37 PM