scouting
Sunjata <3
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Dantalion
but you can't be free
Following suit in knocking back the rest of his drink, Danta relishes the burn that seizes through his throat, rolling the empty glass in his hands. "Mm, I might even join you there for a drink, if you do decide to go," he says of the VlamVloed. "I imagine you being there will draw a crowd. The ex-proprietor and demigod? There will be queues out of the door."

That's how it goes in Danta's head, anyway, and he isn't exactly well versed in Sunjata's reputation other than the basics of what he's been told. For all he knows, the Grounders worship the dirt he walks on.

Ahem. Anyway.

"What does a guy have to do to earn a tour of these magical rooms of yours, anyway?" he wonders.
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
with every breath and every intake
tip toe further away
I don’t know about a crowd, but… Either way, you’ve got yourself a deal.” He chuckles, shaking his head slightly at the thought. He wasn’t one that drew crowds, not unless it was at his own expense. A fleeting memory of the lighthouse in Torchline comes to mind, a show down with his father. Another memory of the streets of Haulani when Ronin and he had bickered back then. But those thoughts bypass as swiftly as they’ve come thanks to the alcohol, and he shoots Danta a softer tinged smile.

You have to ask nicely.” He teases, already knowing that the Ancient will want to view them based off of that comment. His glass is abandoned on the table beside the loveseat as he goes to stand, to guide Danta toward the stairs so that he might be able to show him one of the rooms, all the while taking a moment to inform the Maverick the second they stop by the only available room at the moment. “I do have to tell you that I am not on the menu this evening, but I am more than happy to show you how the rooms change and work.
further away from this mistake
i'm no savior, i'm no saint
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Only one way to find out," Danta says with an easy shrug. And if Sunjata doesn't draw much of a crowd, well, it'll just have to be more of an intimate affair, won't it? Speaking of which, he follows suit in setting down his empty glass and rising to his feet, raising his eyebrows at the other man. "Pretty please, may I see your clever little brothel rooms?" He purrs, already trailing after the Flood, long limbed and warmed by the fire.

Of course, Sunjata knows just how to pop his bubble as he sets his ground rules, Danta groaning and rolling his eyes, jostling up against the other man's shoulder. "And why's that? Sore hips?" You know, from all the fucking? "Go on, then. Wow me." With the room change, he means. Given that anything else is boringly off the table.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
A low rumbled laugh slips from the Flood’s throat as he concedes to Danta’s request of seeing the rooms, guiding him up the stairs to the floor where the literal magic happens. Standing outside of the available room, Sunjata’s attention flickers back to the Maverick to offer the basics of his ground rules. The blonde’s reaction sparks a snort from Sunjata as he flashes an amused and crooked smile. “Made a promise to my girl.” And given it’s his second chance, he isn’t intending on fucking it up.

You go first. Imagine what place you want to be in.” He waits precisely long enough for Dantalion to decide where exactly he wanted the room to be and everything within it he wished for, and the second that he thinks they’re ready, he opens the door to allow the other man in first.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Oh, did you now," Danta drawls, about as interested in Sunjata being in a relationship as a vegetarian is in meat. "Go on, then - who is the lucky lady?" And very lucky she must be indeed to be able to climb that particular tree every night.

Ahem, but anyway. Magic sex rooms.

"Mm, alright," he says, dubious but always happy to try something new. And after a few moments of thought, the door clicks open and in Danta steps.

Immediately, the ground beneath their feet turns plush and soft, and the air is warm and fragrant with spices whose names and scents are long forgotten to Caido. Around them, the room is draped in satin and silk; shades of deep salmon adorned with gold embroidery, sandy coloured walls, torchlight dancing in sconces on the walls.

With breath catching unexpectedly in his throat - clearly this is a place from memory, and not a recent one at that - Danta raises his eyebrows. "Alright, that's impressive," he concedes.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
I diiid.” Sunjata drawls with all the air of a playful cat, even if Dantalion’s tone is far more likely to be the sound of someone reading a textbook. And from his previous talks with Hotaru, well, Dantalion’s name has come up a time or two, so he knows full well when he utters her name he’ll know exactly who he’s talking about. Now whether or not it lines up with the woman the Maverick remembers is another story, given Sunjata’s and her promise to one another, but that’s not his problem t the end of the day. “Hotaru.” One simple word should give the other man all the answers he needs.

As for the room, however, they step in and Sunjata allows him to craft the room however he wishes it to be. It’s unlike anything that he’s seen here in Caido before, and Sunjata can’t say that he’d do anything differently – given the shift to Korofi he’d likely pull – so he’s captivated as he steps in further, smelling something new and unique and strange that he can’t quite place.

His eyes take in the walls and the torchlight, the softness beneath his feet, Sunjata turns to look at Danta with a softer tinged smile. “Isn’t it?” His arms open to gesture around the room before his eyes land back on the Maverick. “So... Where are we?
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
Were Sunjata to ask - which he won't, let's be honest - Danta would advise him that leopards never really change their spots, for all the promises in the world. Alas, all he's given is a name, and his eyes do light up at hearing it. Directing a catlike over his shoulder over to the Flood, he lets out a low whistle. "Well, if the two of you ever want to make my night a good one, I'm willing."

But back to the room. Through a haze of nostalgia Danta prowls around the room, his hand dancing along one stone wall, the torchlight catching in his hair and spilling rainbows from his horns. Catching Sunjata's expression, he scrunches his nose at the other man. "Don't invite pillow talk when you aren't willing to put in the effort of sex," he scolds, fingers tracing a deep crack in the rocky surface. "But it's the Climb, if you must know. Part of it anyway."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
Oh he spots the catlike look and all he can offer in return is a smug, almost cocky smirk that has his heads inclining at the offer, lips quirking a hint more playfully. “See now, that is something we might take you up on.” But of course, he’s getting into the habit of checking first before assuming, and with it comes the practice of not giving into his impulsions.

At the very least, the room shifts and changes and Sunjata walks the room, inspecting the cave walls and the scent that hits him and spots the rainbows on Dantalion’s horns before playfully rolling his eyes at the initial comment. “From… Before?” He asks, unsure exactly how old Dantalion is, or what he experienced in the Climb before everything had happened. It’s something he’s never thought to bring up, but now seems just as good a time as ever.
the Maverick

Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
"Well, you let me know if you get permission from the lady holding the whip," Danta drawls, rolling his shoulders and closing his eyes briefly. He knows deep down that it's an illusion, that this isn't the Climb and the heat he feels on his skin is little more than a figment of his imagination, but gods if it isn't nice to imagine it anyway.

"Mmhm," he says softly to the other man, blinking his eyes back open to look at Sunjata. "From a long time before, when the world knew Dygra and there were a lot more Ancients." Stretching his arms above his head, he goes to sink down into the sheets of a bed that appears to be built into an alcove.

"Now if you aren't going to fuck me, would you mind bringing me someone who will?" he asks.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
tip toe further away
Sunjata snorts, nodding regardless of Danta’s words. Whether they’re intended to be playful or to wound, Sunjata doesn’t care nor find any offense to it. If anything, he focuses more on the question he asks, awaiting the answer should the Maverick see it fit to respond. And it’s then that the Flood looks at Danta a little bit differently – realizing, perhaps for the first time, just how old the man before him was.

I see.” He rumbles softly, unable to find anything else to say or add, and so he turns away from the firelight flickering on the stone walls to glance over at Danta who’s already spread out on the bed. “Of course.” He gives the Maverick a little wave of goodbye as he slips out of the room, stepping down the hall to find someone who would give the Maverick a night to remember, if the room itself hasn't already done that.

- FIN <333