Personal Quest [RQ] from the fallen tree
Raelyn Morrissey
Animal Trainer

Age: 25 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I keep on messing with your head
You keep on messing up my bed
The wood-chopping continued for what seemed like an eternity, and Raelyn (as the non-Ancient of the group) was nearly overheating by the end of it. In fact, she had shed her outer parka and set it on a nearby cart, sweating with exertion as she continued to chop. By the time they finished, she was a bit more disheveled than she'd have liked, and she ran her fingers through her hair to tidy it up before pulling her parka back on to get it out of the way.

She shared a brief smile with Fox, nodding her agreement and trudging towards the cart that still needed loading. With some help, she began to place the firewood neatly into the cart. With the end in sight, Raelyn moved with a renewed sense of purpose. Once this was done, they'd be one step closer to putting the Grounds back on the map.
I feel like we're two stoners, two loners
Who keep on forgetting everything they've said
Raelyn
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
And that's that, very much all of a sudden in Danta's view. He waits for the carts at the end of the (freshly dug out) trail, stamping cold feet in the snow and pretending he's not shivering under his coat. The arrival of said carts is a blessing, and he clambers up onto one of them with the full intention of having the volunteers pull him home.

"Thanks for all your help," he calls to Fox and Raelyn. "Once this has been pulled into the Inner Quarter, come to the Dusklight. Drinks are on me." Tossing a lazy salute in their direction, Danta hunkers down on his cart and rumbles off into the snow without another word. Wood obtained - one step closer to fire.

~FIN
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.